Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

02 Camaro Add A Fuse

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2021, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 Camaro Add A Fuse

Hey looking for a way to add a fuse I currently have a add a mini fuse from advance but my lid for the box under the hood on driver side will not close I am just using the fuse for trans am headlights since it’s not in use but it has 12+v ignition switch power for my switchback parking bulbs anyone know of a add a fuse that is small enough to fit and allow the lid to close
Old 12-05-2021, 10:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

What did you get one of these? It should fit on a corvette has big relays, breakers in the fuse box. I was looking as well and seen the camaro underhood fuse boxes are small. These are nice about 6$ from autozone or 10$ for a 10 pack from amazon. Id have to look again i think the camaros have the relays, breakers in one box the mini fuses in a different box. I see what youre saying on the f-bodies they're recessed where as the corvette there even with the surface and lid has a bit off room. I can't find a place to fit that either i've use scotch locks to T into power wires for a wideband and eboost street before with no problems.

Last edited by 95maroz28; 12-05-2021 at 11:03 PM.
Old 12-06-2021, 07:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 95maroz28
What did you get one of these? It should fit on a corvette has big relays, breakers in the fuse box. I was looking as well and seen the camaro underhood fuse boxes are small. These are nice about 6$ from autozone or 10$ for a 10 pack from amazon. Id have to look again i think the camaros have the relays, breakers in one box the mini fuses in a different box. I see what youre saying on the f-bodies they're recessed where as the corvette there even with the surface and lid has a bit off room. I can't find a place to fit that either i've use scotch locks to T into power wires for a wideband and eboost street before with no problems.

Thanks I’ll try those

Quick Reply: 02 Camaro Add A Fuse