Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Bay Area FS: Clarion VRX935vd

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 02:59 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Bay Area FS: Clarion VRX935vd

a buddy of mine is selling his clarion deck below is a link to it, you can contact him via the email address in his ad. The deck works in perfect order and I have done a web search and found that the deck goes for CHEAP AS 1200$ online. Retail is 1800$. He is selling it for 700$ hes a good guy so check it out.

Product Link: info @ Clarion.com

Up for auction is the Clarion VRX935vd that has been in my Tahoe for the last 4 months, this unit has not been abused what so ever and is in perfect mechanical and cosmetic condition. I am selling this unit to upgrade to another in-dash dvd player. My loss is your gain, paying over 1800 dollars for this unit I am willing to let it go at a fraction of that price. I still have the original warranty that comes with the deck, honored by any authorized Clarion dealer (I purchased it here in San Jose, not online) If you would like to come check it out in more detail please contact me via e-mail to set up a time. Thank you.
Link: Steve's ad on craigslist in Bay Area
Attached Thumbnails Bay Area FS: Clarion VRX935vd-lk4yamng7srvjrichgokzhklb9gq.jpg   Bay Area FS: Clarion VRX935vd-vettg7turjsmk7nstrolxsmfe1al.jpg  

Quick Reply: Bay Area FS: Clarion VRX935vd