Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

DB Drive?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 11:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question DB Drive?

Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of them or has any of their stuff? I'm not really an audio guy at all, but we're going to be carrying them exclusively in our store and I was just curious.
I've read some people saying it's some of the best stuff they've heard. Our distributor (who's also a close friend) installed some for a guy one day and another customer heard it and bought up a bunch next week.
I've yet to hear anything bad but I just wanted to poke around before we sink $5000 into a company.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heard the name recently, but no clue on performance/price.
Old 10-12-2005, 10:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jbuerke142
Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of them or has any of their stuff? I'm not really an audio guy at all, but we're going to be carrying them exclusively in our store and I was just curious.
I've read some people saying it's some of the best stuff they've heard. Our distributor (who's also a close friend) installed some for a guy one day and another customer heard it and bought up a bunch next week.
I've yet to hear anything bad but I just wanted to poke around before we sink $5000 into a company.
It is like any other off-shore electronic product on todays market. It will do the job, but it isn't the best out there. I had a bunch of it in my spl van.