Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

HUMOUNT and Pioneer 1 din HU's

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 06:26 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joe_kool315
I wasn't saying that IS what they did ... just assuming since the product seems to have gone through some R&D since you got yours. I hope to get one soon and upgrade my system after uncle sam gets some of the tax money back to me so I'll find out first hand soon enough hopefully.

It only made sence because the average "joe" probably doesn't own a soldering iron or owns one but has only used it a hand full of times connecting speakers and simple stuff such as that. I wouldn't have a problem but not many folks teach electronic courses and fix TV/VCR/Strero's in their spare time so I have many hours behind a soldering Iron.
I agree with you. I would've liked it a lot better if I didn't have to put the light bar together. Mostly just to save a little time and aggrevation with all the high guage wires. Either way, I'm all for them making life easier for electronics teachers and the average "joe".
Old 01-27-2006, 07:44 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Me too ... I'd rather be spending time with the girl or golfin .... even watchin the fish swim LOL

Quick Reply: HUMOUNT and Pioneer 1 din HU's