Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

battery being drained, what can i do please help :o(

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 04:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

14ma sounds ok to me too. (it will never go to 0)
Old 03-30-2006, 02:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

k guys, i got the alarm back from autopage and they said there was nothing wrong with it.

i don't understand because while the alarm was out to them, the car sat for over 2 weeks and the battery didn't die. so it makes me think the alarm is the problem.

the autopage tech said it may be the passlock from dei 555L . he said that the blue with white wire might cause the battery to die.

i checked that wire with the car and alram not armed and it read 11.94volts. i went out and bought a new one and the new one read 11.91v

any ideas?

also under my hood in the fuse box the iggnition fuse has power on both sides??? even when i pull the fuse out i have power on both sides.....that can't be right because if there is power on both sides then there wouldn't be a fuse.

any ideas on this too?

i am so agrivated, all of this happened while the car sat for 3 weeks in my garage. i feel like burning it down but i have so much labor into it :o(

Quick Reply: battery being drained, what can i do please help :o(