Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Pontiac HU into Camaro HU ??

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 04:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Pontiac HU into Camaro HU ??

welp here's the thing, i sold all my aftermarket sound system to a friend for some cash, and i was without a head unit, so he gave me his from his 2000 T/A i go to my car and put the harnesses on and everything, everything works EXCEPT the steering wheel control thingys, and my question was are the steering control buttons wired differently? i never got to use them and was wanting to be able to finnaly be able to use them. any idea's? thanks!
Old 03-02-2006, 04:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

YEY! after i posted this topic up i went back outside to try it again,...i had read the stickies and all of that **** up top so i knew what wires i was lookin for, anyways i was litterly ooooo.... [---] close to fkking killing the whole entire wiring on the stereo! so anyways i'm pulling and cussing and swearing that i'll sell the car and **** i give it a good pull...the wireing harnesses... and then the dark blue wire like comes undone on my hand...THE FKKING WIRING WAS LOOSE! so long story short, i reparied it up and now yay!!! i finally got to use the steering control thingy majiggy for the first time in my cars life!!! fkk yeah!
Old 03-02-2006, 07:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahaha, funny story. I've been there before.

Josh