Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

WTF v. Humount

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 274 Likes on 238 Posts

Chill man. I was merely suggesting that you have been complaining about how the replacement hasn't arrived and you don't expect it ever will but you don't say if you ever contacted Mark to try to track it down.

Sometimes parts aren't right or shipments go missing. It seems that both have happened to you this time. But the true measure of the quality of a vendor is how they work to correct the situation. You have to give them the chance to do that by following up with them when a problem happens. That would seem to me to be more useful than your "review" of your experience. So, I stand by my previous comment - I don't think we're getting the whole story here and what we're seeing is somewhat one-sided.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:13 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not to mention it's coming out of Canada. . .
Old 08-11-2006, 11:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah like I said, My friend had excellent service, he didnt have to send anything back on his own dime, and got a FULL refund on the whole mount plus a new part sent to him (mount). But yeah, this issue is really frusterating for me, and when I heard the service that he got comapred to myself, it really angered, my mount cost more than his due to the customizing and I felt screwed. I do apologize, I am in a bad mood when dealing with this subject. On a positive note, Speed Inc rocks!