Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Pioneer Z1 installed on GTO

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 02:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pioneer Z1 installed on GTO

Just got my GTO back with all the items listed on my signature installed. It sounds outrageous and looks even better. I had them wrap the head unit in red suade that matches the suade accents in the car. Everything works great and i was able to maintain the use of the steering wheel controls, the bluetooth phone kit kicks A$$ and the TV tuner's BSSM works awesome, no more flipping thru fuzzy channels, just the good ones. the back up camera works great but is mostly to impress people, which it does very well. I haven't gotten the XM radio or NavTraffic set up yet, but will post up dates on that as soon as i do. The ipod feature is great, you can use all the same features as on the ipod but just on the screen. The best part about the whole system is the HDD feature that allows you to rip all the songs from your CD's onto your stereo, allowing you to never have to carry another CD in your car. The navigation is great, very easy to use and extremely accurate and comprehensive. Everything was well worth the money (about $2400 in parts total).
Old 08-03-2006, 09:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet deal man. Now where's the pics?