Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

My TCS stays off when I start the car now?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2002, 01:18 AM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default My TCS stays off when I start the car now?

My trans am came with traction control. When I first got it, the TCS came on when I started the car. I have turned it off every time I start the car. Since yesterday the TCS has stayed off when I start the car. It still works as it should when I turn it on, but stays off otherwise. I tested it out by measure of burnouts. I pop the clutch and burnout after I started the car. Then once after I had pushed the TCS. Maybe a fuse has burned out. I actually don't mind it since I turn it off anyways. Instead of paying for the mod, it just did it to itself. Weird huh?
Old 08-10-2002, 11:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: My TCS stays off when I start the car now?

That's cool! If you ever find out how that happened, please post it! I would like to get mine to do that too. I bought the SLP tcs reversal module and it only works about 50% of the time on any given day. SLP's customer service really sucks as they take for ever to reply and offer no advice whatsoever. It doesn't look serviceable either.