Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

window roll up with 530t (kinda long sorry)

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2002, 10:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default window roll up with 530t (kinda long sorry)

ok here is what i want to do. i want the windows to roll up when i arm my factory alarm ( they already roll down woth the second channel of the unlock button). i alos have a DEI 452 door lock pulse generator which i am going to hook up so i will have ignition controlled door locks. i do not want the windows to roll up ever time the doors are locked so how can i do this. i was thinking that i could hook the orange wire form the 530t to the first channel arm feature in the factory alarm and then the 452t to the actual door lock wire. would that work or would i have to use a relay to deactivate the 530t while i am driving and what color it the first channel wire in the BCM harness?
thanks for your patients in reading all of this
dustin
Old 10-23-2002, 08:17 PM
On The Tree

Default Re: window roll up with 530t (kinda long sorry)

Wire them to the door lock per the diagram in the manual. Now add a second relay to break the connection from the lock wire to the orange wire whenever the ignition is on. This prevents it from rolling up due to the ignition controlled door locks or if someone hit the switch. Any other time, most likely you are leaving the car and locking it and would want the windows up.

Kevin
Old 10-24-2002, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

thanks i will be attempting to do all of this sometime this weekend. ill let you know how it comes out.

dustin
Old 04-28-2003, 12:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That sounds cool, esp. on a factory alarm, I get the concept of hooking in to the relays, but not sure exactly shich wires I need to jump. Would someone break it down a bit more?
Old 04-29-2003, 09:19 PM
On The Tree

ok it has been a while since i did this so bear with me. hopefully kevin will jump in here and help me. he is the wiring expert that help me in my install. anyway basically what you want to do is break the circuit with a relay, that way when the car is on the relay is open and the circuit for the windows is broken, ie it will not roll up with the press of the unlock switch. i wired up a relay that broke the connection for the unlock feature which i think is the orange wire in the install.
i hope that this helps, if not let me know and i will go out and look at the install in my car and let you know for sure.

dustin
Old 05-05-2003, 06:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have the au93 and its run by the negative door output on the driver door. That works as I leave the car but it also winds them up when I open the door at any time. I was wonderring the same thing how to use the factory alarm. The only thing that makes a change that I know of is the factory l.e.d. I cant get the thing to return anyconstant voltage even with step releys so I could not use that but if someone has the reley wiring diagram please send it to tygre3@hotmail.com

Any constant output when the door lock is triggered would be preferred but any output neg or pos would work when and only when the car is off.
Thanks,

Thanks,