Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Anyone selling TVs for the headrests or anyone have pictures of them in a trans am???

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2002, 05:31 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone selling TVs for the headrests or anyone have pictures of them in a trans am???

ANyone selling TVs for the headrests...i'm looking for 6.5" Alpine TV's if not does anyone have pictures of tv's in the headrests of a trans am???
Old 10-30-2002, 12:02 AM
On The Tree

Default Re: Anyone selling TVs for the headrests or anyone have pictures of them in a trans am???

Dude if your looking for a good price on a alpine 6.5" tv I got one left at my shop i wanna get rid of. We don't carry alpine no more and it is a display model so it's in new condition. I don't know the model number off the top of my head but i can' get it if you might be interested but it used to sell for close to $700 i could probally let it go for about $400 shipped just to get rid of it. If you think that is to much give me a counter offer and i'll consider it but i wanna say that $400 is below dealer cost on that piece.
Old 10-30-2002, 11:26 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Anyone selling TVs for the headrests or anyone have pictures of them in a trans am???

hey Johnny I'm interested!!!
Old 10-30-2002, 11:20 PM
On The Tree

I was busy at work today so I didn't get a chance to play on the computer and check this post, but I did look at that tv again. I lied to you I think it said 5.8 on it but I don't remember the model number off the top of my head. I'll try to get on here tomorrow and post the model number.
Didn't mean to tease ya like that sir.
Old 11-01-2002, 12:08 AM
On The Tree

Last correction and it'll be up to you. The screen is a 6.5 the model number is TME-M750A. I was optimistic about the $400 shipped but I can do $450 shipped.(can't see losing that kinda money on it) Like I said it is a display model but it is in new condition. My dealer cost on this thing was $589. But it's hard to find someone that will pay the extra money for a quality piece when everyone is selling cheesy TVs for $100. IF your still interested call me at 850-444-7482 (9am-5:30pm central time) or e-mail me at Outlawscarstereo@***.net and we can talk about payment options.