Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

FS: (2) 12" Stealthboxes -- Fully custom fiberglass enclosure

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2002, 03:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: (2) 12" Stealthboxes -- Fully custom fiberglass enclosure

I have two custom subwoofer enclosures that hold a 12" sub to fit on the sides of the trunk so that you can run a pair of 12"s and still keep your T-Top stowage.

The boxes are in *PERFECT* condition and are made out of Fiberglass, so they are EXTREMELY lightweight. The sub is heavier than the box!

I am selling each enclosure WITH the sub! It comes with an A/D/S/ 12.2rs subwoofer which usually goes for about $300 (each). I do not currently have any pictures, but if you want I'll be more than happy to take some.

The fitment on these subwoofer enclosures is also perfect. The left side has approximately 0.75ft.^3 and the passenger side has about 1.25ft.^3.

I am asking $350 per side or $600 for both but am a little flexible on the price.... just make me an offer.

Pictures available at:
http://www.esrinc.com/speakers

You can e-mail me at emelloul@houston.rr.com.

Thanks!

Ethan
Old 11-25-2002, 11:13 PM
Staging Lane

Default Re: FS: (2) 12" Stealthboxes -- Fully custom fiberglass enclosure

If I pissed on them both would I get a discount?

G
Old 11-26-2002, 09:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

where in houston are you at?
Old 11-26-2002, 09:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

also...
how do these line up with the stock plastic? can i still use it?

does the passenger side box disallow me to use he spare tire?

is any of the car's functions lost by using either of these?
Old 11-26-2002, 09:25 PM
Staging Lane

I can attest to these boxes they are first class. The subs sound sound great in these boxed well worth the money MastaAce is asking for them. You will loose the passenger wheel well space meaning you will not have a spare with box. The driver side box fixs well and looks stock.
Old 11-26-2002, 11:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Euclid:
<strong>also...
how do these line up with the stock plastic? can i still use it?

does the passenger side box disallow me to use he spare tire?

is any of the car's functions lost by using either of these?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">In response to your previous post, I am located in SW Houston, TX; however, the boxes are located in Katy, TX. If you want I can meet with you and show you the boxes, that is not a problem at all.

All of the stock plastics fit *PERFECTLY* and very flush. If you look at the lines of the box, you will notice that they all line up to the contours of the car to maximize the available air space.

If you look on the passenger's side box, you will notice that it utilizes the whole wheel well, and there is no available room for the spare tire. Unfortunately, you will have to remove the spare tire in order to use this enclosure.

Let me know if you need any more info, or e-mail me privately if you want to give me a call.

Thanks,

Ethan