Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

iPod on stock cd player?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 11:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my 01 camaro just has the cd player head unit...no cd changer or cassette player..is that best buy thing my option..i'll get it if its definitely worth the price..do you guys recommend it?
Old 11-28-2007, 12:07 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is my post from a while back. I hope it helps.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/wiring-stereo-electronics/428193-i-pod-adapter-i-pod-usage-f-bodies.html
Old 08-30-2008, 09:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Unhappy

Originally Posted by bene
This thing works great. I have for over a year now.

I have Ipod Nano, and I have the playlist option on mine but I haven't really messed with it.
I'm still personally confused how to select songs with mine. I have over 800 songs on my ipod nano and use the ipod interface/adapter to connect to the factory stereo through the cd/changer port on the back of the HU.

But the only way I can select a song is by selecting either "DISK 1-6" or "Track 1-99". How can I play the song I want? It is such a guessing game what disk and track to pick to find the song I want.

Is it possible somehow to create playlists on ITUNES and play ONLY those playlists while in my car? So I can limit how many tracks I have to scroll through in my car to "guess" the whereabouts of a particular song?

Sorry to hijack here.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:19 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by oddwraith
I'm still personally confused how to select songs with mine. I have over 800 songs on my ipod nano and use the ipod interface/adapter to connect to the factory stereo through the cd/changer port on the back of the HU.

But the only way I can select a song is by selecting either "DISK 1-6" or "Track 1-99". How can I play the song I want? It is such a guessing game what disk and track to pick to find the song I want.

Is it possible somehow to create playlists on ITUNES and play ONLY those playlists while in my car? So I can limit how many tracks I have to scroll through in my car to "guess" the whereabouts of a particular song?

Sorry to hijack here.
Yes you can create playlists on itunes

Quick Reply: iPod on stock cd player?