Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

How to change Viper alarm tones cycling?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008 | 09:20 AM
TECH Addict

Question How to change Viper alarm tones cycling?

On most viper alarms, when they go off the alarm cycles through all of the tones (different sounds) the system has. I want to turn this cycling feature OFF and just use one tone, how do I do this?

Their also is a way to turn the alarm sounds all the way to the loudest or make it quiet-er, how do you do this too?

PLMK-Thanks!

Last edited by 99'CajunFirehawk157; 01-15-2008 at 10:19 PM.
Old 01-15-2008 | 08:48 PM
TECH Regular

there are wire loops on the siren itself, there is a black one and a black/white one. one is the soft chirp delete--if you cut it the sound will be louder upon arming and disarming. the other deletes siren tone 2-6 when cut. i am sorry but i dont remeber which color was which though, i can find otu tomorrow at work.
Old 01-15-2008 | 10:18 PM
TECH Addict

Talking

Originally Posted by bmnicolosi
there are wire loops on the siren itself, there is a black one and a black/white one. one is the soft chirp delete--if you cut it the sound will be louder upon arming and disarming. the other deletes siren tone 2-6 when cut. i am sorry but i dont remeber which color was which though, i can find otu tomorrow at work.

Ok, thanks, PLMK

Quick Reply: How to change Viper alarm tones cycling?