Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Pioneer DEH-7800MP & PAC SWI-PS, (free pots and pans)

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 11:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pioneer DEH-7800MP & PAC SWI-PS, (free pots and pans)

PAC SWI-PS 40 + Shipping OBO
Steering wheel control interface for Pioneer and Sony

This is brand new and has never been installed. I have changed recently to an Alpine Stereo so it is no longer needed. The picture is from Crutchfield's website.

Pioneer DEH-7800MP

This item is used. 50 + Shipping OBO
If you want both I can do 80 + Shipping OBO
Please read below

The picture is also from Crutchfield. I currently do have the unit installed in my car. The unit is buggy though. The display turns off as well as the controls, at times as well as the unit will not come on sometimes when I first start my car in the morning, yet I still get sound. I have found though that if you press on the left hand side of the face, the face will come back on. So there must be a loose connection, that hopefully someone with some knowledge can easily fix. The radio was bought originally from Crutchfield and has been well taken care of. The face does not have any scratches that I can see. I keep the face always in the protective cover. I can supply a new bracket for it when I get the new Alpine that I just ordered, and I can give you the wiring harness as when the radio is removed from the car. I have never once used the internal amp so it should be perfect for anyone intending to use it. I also have the original manual and box. I can also throw in the extension bracket for the headunit. This will allow you to install any single din headunit without modifying the dash aka removing the bracket for the OEM stereo.
The headunit originally cost me 280, I would like to get 50 + shipping OBO.

I also will have a new Metra kit 99-3300 that if no one wants the 7800mp. I will sell separately. This kit allows flush mounting of single din headunits. I think these sell for 20 dollars or more at Best Buy, so I will just say make me an offer.

I also have some T-FAL pots and pans that I am giving away. I will ship them ,but you have to pay shipping on them. And honestly they are probably not worth the cost of shipping them, but they are free to anyone in the Dallas Area that wants to pick them up. I think it is a 10 piece set, and I will throw in the matching utensils.

Thanks
Robert

If you want pictures, I can take some with my cellphone.

Last edited by kny3twalker; 05-15-2008 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:49 PM
TECH Resident

I edited original post quite a bit....
Old 05-17-2008, 12:22 AM
TECH Resident

sale pending.... but still have the steering wheel controller and the free pots and pans

Quick Reply: Pioneer DEH-7800MP & PAC SWI-PS, (free pots and pans)