Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Chapman aftermarket alarm problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Chapman aftermarket alarm problems

When I got my car around 5 years back the orginal owner I am guessing put in an aftermarket chapman alarm. It never really worked and in the time I have had the car whenever the battery is disconnected for the winter and then reconnected the alarm activates, the lights flah and the car will not start, has not been a problem and it has deactivated fine in the past. I reconnected my battery after the winter today to fire it back up for the summer and the keyfob does not seem to be deactivating it (I have tried putting in a new battery in the keyfob). So the car will not start I tried to find a diagram of the wiring in the info I originally got with the car, but no luck. I was hoping someone could help me out with some info on how to pull this thing out. I do not need it and just want to have it out. Thoughts of office space run through my mind as to what I am going to do with it once it is out
Old 05-25-2008, 08:59 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTT

Here are some pics of the brain: Not sure where to go from here.