Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Need Opinions on Possible Appearence Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 12:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Question Need Opinions on Possible Appearence Upgrade

I have spent most of my dinero on performance stuff, now I need to make the car look as fast as it will go. Originally I was thinking of just getting some chrome ZR1's or Z06's, but now and thinking I might wanna go with a orange/white theme. Basically I would get white racing stripes, then some silver C5, ZR1, or Z06 wheels and powdercoat them white also. i saw this one a car a long time ago and thought it looked really nice. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.
Old 07-12-2004, 01:37 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you do go all out could turn out very nice however good luck which ever route you take
Old 07-12-2004, 01:38 AM
Launching!

a black interior with orange accents somehow in a non ricey way to match outside would be appealing imo
Old 07-12-2004, 09:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Get a Ultra Z Hood or SS Hood that will make the car look sweet and fast.
Old 07-12-2004, 10:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

orange and white reminds me of UT so personally i'd veer from it.

personally i'd go with the orange black and silver theme. if it were my car i would grab some black zo6 motorsports 18's all the way around, a black rear filler panel and some black hockey stripes. the top half of your whip is black so i'd try and focus on bringing it downward hench the rims and side stripes. the back panel would bring some black around to the rear.

for a hood i would wait and see what the member named "fabricator" comes up with. he is producing the sunoco no. 6 camaro hood from dick harrel so that would look pretty schweet with some black decals on the sides of the cowl to bring some black up on the hood.

the reason i wouldn't go with white is because u'd then have black, silver, white, and orange on the car. if u keep it black silver and orange it may have a cleaner look but you decide what you like, as you know, its ur car.
Old 07-13-2004, 05:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Black 98 T/A
orange and white reminds me of UT so personally i'd veer from it.

personally i'd go with the orange black and silver theme. if it were my car i would grab some black zo6 motorsports 18's all the way around, a black rear filler panel and some black hockey stripes. the top half of your whip is black so i'd try and focus on bringing it downward hench the rims and side stripes. the back panel would bring some black around to the rear.

for a hood i would wait and see what the member named "fabricator" comes up with. he is producing the sunoco no. 6 camaro hood from dick harrel so that would look pretty schweet with some black decals on the sides of the cowl to bring some black up on the hood.

the reason i wouldn't go with white is because u'd then have black, silver, white, and orange on the car. if u keep it black silver and orange it may have a cleaner look but you decide what you like, as you know, its ur car.
Thanks a lot! Ya I think white would look strange, but if I did it I would get the roof section painted orange, and put stripes up there too. I am now considering just getting chrome Z06's and lowering it a bit. Thanks again.

Anyone else?
Old 07-13-2004, 06:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

That ultra Z hood would be cool and different. Plus some chrome z06 rims will fit right along with the theme

But then again i love my z06 rims too
Old 07-14-2004, 03:25 AM
Teching In

Default A self-seving reponse

Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I have some Stainless Steel replacement Air Dams! email me if interested.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:43 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some white ZR1s with a fat polished lip might look pretty badass. I've never seen that!

Quick Reply: Need Opinions on Possible Appearence Upgrade