Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Ground Efects question.

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 06:11 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ground Efects question.

I was looking at cars the other day and saw a red ss that had some type of ground efects on it. But the part i likes was the back part had slots for the tips of the exaust kind of like a T/A. Anyone know who makes it and where you can get it.

Thanks
Ryan
Old 08-16-2005, 06:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Xenon has a nice looking body kit with the slots your looking for in the back, check out this picture it might be what your looking for.
Attached Thumbnails Ground Efects question.-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg  
Old 08-16-2005, 07:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 08-16-2005, 07:14 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SLIKWS6
Xenon has a nice looking body kit with the slots your looking for in the back, check out this picture it might be what your looking for.

Thanks for posting that up. But the one that was on this car was alot more conservitive.. It look preaty much like the SLP rear valace but with the holes on the side insted of the center.

Thanks though.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Not a problem
Old 08-16-2005, 11:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by JustAnIlluzion

I dont mean to be an ***, but arent toyo proxes an imported tire, or probably what you would consider to be rice. I dont know but maybe you should think about the **** you post before you post it.

Not many people are fans of body kits, but some can come to be respected. The car posted is definately a respectable car, not just looks, which is what many go for, the body kit is contrasted with the ZO6s and a procharger as well as an NX kit. I think it looks good but to all their own.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:07 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SLIKWS6
I dont mean to be an ***, but arent toyo proxes an imported tire, or probably what you would consider to be rice. I dont know but maybe you should think about the **** you post before you post it.

Not many people are fans of body kits, but some can come to be respected. The car posted is definately a respectable car, not just looks, which is what many go for, the body kit is contrasted with the ZO6s and a procharger as well as an NX kit. I think it looks good but to all their own.

Dude he was only joking. Putting a picture of a bowl of rice is hilarious mostly because he didnt say anything else. If anyone should be offended its me, a lot of you would say my 86 Si is rice...
Old 08-17-2005, 05:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think the one you are looking for is the WIngs West Kit, I am looking for this piece myself, but they are kinda hard to come by.