Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

TA hatch with the raised wing?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 12:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smile New here... i have a question

Whats up everyone... im new to these forums, but i was hoping someone could help me out with a question that i have... I have a 98 firebird and Im looking for a T/A hatch w/the raised wing for my car... does anyone know a website i can order that from besides e-bay? Im usually not the kind of person that trusts someone from e-bay. I would appreciate any help i can get.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:58 PM
TECH Regular

Check down in the forsale section. Just in case you don't know you have to replace the whole hatch glass and all. This would be $$$$$ to ship. Try to find one local if possible. I drove 9hrs one way to get mine. Try salvage yards also. You might get lucky. BTW in my opinion it was worth the drive for the high rise hatch but it weighs like 20lbs more. The car looks bad a$$ now. Hope to be driving 3 hrs for a ws-6 hood in the next week or so.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:09 PM
TECH Addict

i did a quick search on the net also and i didnt find much, like he said check local salvage yards etc. also check the for sale section on this site down at the bottom alot of times you will find things like that for sale.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

http://www.tacreationsusa.com/
http://www.billygrahamscamaro.com/
Just a couple more choices for used parts, ...
Old 12-19-2005, 02:21 PM
TECH Resident

Ok, thanks alot to everyone who replied... ya, i wouldnt mind driving wherever to get a hatch either... i just realllly want the hatch cause i just dont like the firebird hatch, thanks again
Old 12-19-2005, 02:26 PM
VSJ
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ebay IS your best bet. I dont understand why youre so leary about doing business on there. Ive sold a CBR 954RR and my last Trans Am on there, I also bought my newest Trans Am on there with no problems whatsoever. Ive done over 100 transactions and only had one problem that was easily resolved.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:26 PM
TECH Resident

I just have seen friends have problems and get cheated by people a few times and so its just usually not my first choice in how to buy something. But if nothing else goes through then e-bay would be my last resort... just a personal thing i guess
Old 12-19-2005, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would check all the fbody FOR SALE forums over the 'net or call local junkyards. For eBAy, just make sure they have all positive feedback and don't send cash.