Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Zaino

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 09:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Zaino

Have heard really good things about zaino and was wanting to invest some money into it. I just want a "starter" kit so I can get a feel for the zaino products and then maybe get some more stuff. I just want a good polish, wax, swirl remover, and anything else that is necessary for a good kit. I have heard of all these zaino products and wondered what the common ones everyone uses are. Thanks.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Have you searched through their website?

I'm in the same situation. I have neglected the looks of my car and now the body is in overall bad shape. Driving through rock salt does wonders for you paintjob.

The Zaino website has a lot of good info on it and it might answer some of the questions you may have.
Old 02-07-2006, 05:55 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Yes, go to the Zaino website and it will tell you everything yuo need to know from whats in the stuff, how each product works, how you apply it, tips and tricks. Everything is there for ya. I totally suggest the stuff as i am in love with it. Good luck and order it up! I suggest the $85 starter kit to start off, it will give you everything you need. Believe its called the Total Protection Show Car Kit... or that might be the higher one, oh well. the $85 one is what you want to get started. Have Fun!

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 02-07-2006, 08:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

thanks, ive seen the results and love them. need to get rid of swirl marks, just havent brought myself to buy a porter yet.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:47 AM
On The Tree

I just used it for the first time a few days ago. Only put on 1 coat of the polish. It goes on easy and comes off easy. Did wonders for my paint too. I'll prob buy some of my own and clay bar the whole car then put on a few coats of the polish.

Do you guys polish then wax or wax then polish?
Old 02-07-2006, 10:02 AM
TECH Resident

Zaino gets a from me. I just got the Z2 pro and the ZFX accelerator from them, used a mothers clay bar and it worked great.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Radcat
Do you guys polish then wax or wax then polish?
Always polish before wax. Generally speaking, the polish smoothes and perfects the surface, the wax seals the surface and enhances the gloss...
Old 02-07-2006, 08:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

my girlfriend bought me the 85$ starter kit for valentines day , i have alot of swirl marks in my paint, so im hoping to get those out with it. it came with like 20 bottles so i hope i can figure out what order to use them in. anyway, ill post pics when im done.

Quick Reply: Zaino