Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Tropi Care products

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 06:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tropi Care products

Ive been on there website for awhile now surfing around and am looking for a good combination to use with a porter cable DA polisher. I was thinking of using the TC-8 cutter to remove very fine scratches/fine swirl marks and then put their TC-3 polish over the top. Btw this is going to be used on a black ss that has a way above average paint condition as it sits now, just want to try something new with the buffer.

What other products would your recommend? Not brand but specific product and then the brand name would help the most and a link or something to where i can look/buy it.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:25 PM
TECH Addict

Haven't used the TC swirl cutter, but the TC3 is alright.

My favorite polishes with the PC are Menzerna Intensive Polish and Menzerna Final Polish. You can find them at www.pakshak.com , www.topoftheline.com , etc.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZaneO
Haven't used the TC swirl cutter, but the TC3 is alright.

My favorite polishes with the PC are Menzerna Intensive Polish and Menzerna Final Polish. You can find them at www.pakshak.com , www.topoftheline.com , etc.
So would the Menzerna Intensive polish be replacing the TC swirl cutter more or less while the Menzerna Final Polish instead of using the TC3?
Old 02-09-2006, 07:53 PM
TECH Addict

Not really.

I would assume that Menzerna Intensive Polish is a bit stronger than TC Swirl Cutter. Menzerna Final Polish is a very light abrasive polish with no protective properties, while TC3 is a sealant for protection.
Old 02-11-2006, 02:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ok well i read up alittle bit on the menzerna polish's seems like those are alittle to extreme or for paint that has been neglected. I dont think my paint requires an abrasive such as those polishes, i guess ill give the tropi care products and see where i am when the smoke clears haha
Old 02-11-2006, 12:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by C.J.
ok well i read up alittle bit on the menzerna polish's seems like those are alittle to extreme or for paint that has been neglected. I dont think my paint requires an abrasive such as those polishes, i guess ill give the tropi care products and see where i am when the smoke clears haha
If you have any questions let me know, I'am a Tropi-Care Dealer. The PC7424, Black pad, and TC Swirl cutter is a great combo. Works great for removeing light swirls.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Yea, TC products are awesome!!! I know a dealer, so thats even better!
Old 02-12-2006, 08:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jargan04
If you have any questions let me know, I'am a Tropi-Care Dealer. The PC7424, Black pad, and TC Swirl cutter is a great combo. Works great for removeing light swirls.
Are these products pretty user friendly when applied by a porter cable polisher? Or can you really mess up your paint?
Old 02-12-2006, 10:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by C.J.
Are these products pretty user friendly when applied by a porter cable polisher? Or can you really mess up your paint?
The products are very easy to use with the PC. Your paint will look great and your fingers and elbows will thank you.