Sponsored by: DashLynx

Just some pics of my SS...

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 11:40 PM
MJK
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Just some pics of my SS...

Just decided to snap some pics,nothing major...thought I would share and ask you guys if you think a Berger panel would go...I'm thinking yes,still would like to hear some opinions though...

Nothing extreme...Just some black halos,fill ins and black ZR1s...I know black ZR1s are kinda played out but...I like them.

Over all I think she is coming along fine,still got more to go.Haven't had time to put on the Borla catback (code for LAZY! ).

I like the Silver/Black combo...Needs tint.Would probably use stainless CAMARO letters with the Berger panel....

I need to work on my photography skills BIG TIME!!

Before:

After:

Oooooh.....special effect!!!!

Old 04-02-2006, 12:02 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks good
Old 04-02-2006, 12:06 AM
On The Tree

Berger panel would look awesome! Also maybe a set black hockey stripes, manta stripe, and stull grill would be ****!

Nice car!
Old 04-02-2006, 12:15 AM
MJK
TECH Resident

Holy Huggers Batman!Sweet 69'!!!!

I thought about the hockey stripes,also mantas,black 35th anniversary stripes,Grand sport stripes on the fender,the black out in front of the scoop (not all of these at the same time of course... )...I just don't want to "over do it"....

The most I can say that I do want to try is the Berger panel...Then go from there.

Thanks for the compliments guys...
Old 04-02-2006, 12:58 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

looks nice. I agree on the berger and manta stripe
Old 04-02-2006, 01:03 AM
Staging Lane

what kind of headlamps/lights are those? how much were they and from where plz!! some colored heritage striping would be nice maybe... probally black though like the 35anni stripes
Old 04-02-2006, 01:27 AM
TECH Addict

berger panel ASAP lol, and rip that damn ugly *** grill off with that license plate ( unless it's a law in your state ) some stainless steel camaro inserts for the panel, and lower it. it's got the z71 look goin on.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:38 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MJK
Just decided to snap some pics,nothing major...thought I would share and ask you guys if you think a Berger panel would go...I'm thinking yes,still would like to hear some opinions though...

Nothing extreme...Just some black halos,fill ins and black ZR1s...I know black ZR1s are kinda played out but...I like them.

Over all I think she is coming along fine,still got more to go.Haven't had time to put on the Borla catback (code for LAZY! ).

I like the Silver/Black combo...Needs tint.Would probably use stainless CAMARO letters with the Berger panel....

I need to work on my photography skills BIG TIME!!

Before:

After:

Oooooh.....special effect!!!!

Car looks great. I kinda like the Silver / Black combo myself.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 69huggerZ
Berger panel would look awesome! Also maybe a set black hockey stripes, manta stripe, and stull grill would be ****!

Nice car!
I don't like the manta stripes myself, or the billet grilles on these cars if that's what you mean. Haven't seen many hockey stripes on the ls1's I like either. Just my opinion though. Anyway, looks great. I like the chrome wheels better for what it's worth. Also, that's a hot ride hugger!
Old 04-02-2006, 10:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Looks great.
Old 04-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Launching!

looks great but need to get it lowered
Old 04-02-2006, 11:11 PM
MJK
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jerrywalker
what kind of headlamps/lights are those? how much were they and from where plz!! some colored heritage striping would be nice maybe... probally black though like the 35anni stripes
They are black halos (you find more and better pics than mine with a search) off of eBay..They ran me about $100 but,they RAPE you on the shipping!$40!!!!

Sometimes a company will be on there selling them sometimes not...You just have to kee looking on there.Thanks for the ideas..

Originally Posted by Shooter_Jay
I like the chrome wheels better for what it's worth. Also, that's a hot ride hugger!
I like the chrome also,thats what made it a hard decision.I also was REALLY thinking about TT2s.I still am actually.

So I just went with something different for me...(All my cars have had stocker silver wheels except for my 30th Trans Am that had blue ones...of course )..

Originally Posted by Kounsy
looks great but need to get it lowered
Well,I thought about lowering but decided against it because of two reasons...

1.I have one HELL of a steep incline to my driveway...I have to really angle it as is...Not to mention its just about the only thing holding me off on my header install...I don't think they will clear!!

2.No offense to anyone but, I have never really been into the look myself...Yes, I know...I am probably the only person on LS1 tech to have that opinion but...What can I say...I'm just not into it.Sometimes I think its because of where I live.(VERY high hispanic population with a STRONG lowrider following).When ever I have seen a lowered vehicle I always equate the look with lowriders.

Now if I had a set of FM 5's ,I just might reconsider lowering it for that
Ferrari-ish,super car-ish look those wheels give a car... Ahhh to dream heh?

Thanks for the comments guys!Really appreciate them good and bad!

Last edited by MJK; 04-02-2006 at 11:20 PM.
Old 04-02-2006, 11:14 PM
MJK
TECH Resident

DANs2000SS--

I love those wheels man...If you have them,you should post up some more pics of your SS,I bet I wouldn't be the only one drooling over those wheels.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:02 AM

nice car