Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

white SS, black Hood scoop??

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 03:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default white SS, black Hood scoop??

does anyone have a pic of their Arctic white SS with a black SS hood scoop?? What did you do for black on the back?? Looking to have my scoop painted black, but I need idea's for the back to even it out....im also gonna put smoked corner lights on it,smoked side marker lights, and black tail light covers.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:00 PM
TECH Regular

paint a black manta stripe and then continue the stripe on the back. the same width as the manta. I've seen it before, it looks badass and unique.

a berger panel would really set off the back I think
Old 05-14-2008, 09:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I have a black vinyl hood scoop with nothing on the rear but black rear fill ins. I also have black projectors with black corners.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Launching!

Hopefully he doesn't mind me posting this; This is FroSSty (I think that's his user name on here)... Car also obviously has clear corners, and a berger panel in the rear. Presently he's not planning on continuing the stripe out back, though several people have. My suggestions is that if you do continue it out back (on the spoiler and hatch) and you have a berger panel, have them round the stripe out at the bottom, instead of running straight down into the panel. Although, I can think of a car or two that have made that look great as well.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by The Guz
dude your car looks badass in this pic
Old 05-14-2008, 11:02 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DRSITES

Hopefully he doesn't mind me posting this; This is FroSSty (I think that's his user name on here)... Car also obviously has clear corners, and a berger panel in the rear. Presently he's not planning on continuing the stripe out back, though several people have. My suggestions is that if you do continue it out back (on the spoiler and hatch) and you have a berger panel, have them round the stripe out at the bottom, instead of running straight down into the panel. Although, I can think of a car or two that have made that look great as well.

thats exactly what im looking for...the front of that scoop looks bad ***..just need to figure out what im gonna do in the rear...im not gonna do the berger panel.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:08 AM
Teching In

mine reminds me of a womans curves

Last edited by dans96ss; 05-15-2009 at 08:04 AM.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Im going trying to decide between something like in the first set of pics or straight stripes that flow around the hood scoop, except I will be doing it all in orange. My Z has been black on white for a couple years now and while classy it does get boring. Just my .02

Quick Reply: white SS, black Hood scoop??