Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally we signed up as Sponsors!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 12:12 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Finally we signed up as Sponsors!

Hello Gang,

After much behind the scenes work, fully a year in research and development, we at ACE RAcing Transmissions are proud to release our line of Racing 4L60E Transmissions to the LS1Tech.com community! Although we are new here as sponsors we are not new here at Tech. I have been a participant at a low level for some time in this forum and the Texas forum out of respect for the current Sponsors. We have been working with Xtreme Horsepower, a long time sponsor here and our immediate next door neighbors, for well over a year developing our 4L60E's. We know every nut and bolt on F bodies and know most of the wiring. We have spent hours and long days on the Dyno Dynamics dyno next door working with the Staff at Xtreme H/P learning what tune mods work and what tune mods do not work. We have pounded thier test mule at the track and on the street. We get it. We are racers too! We don't protest to have all the answers, but we do plan on bringing substance to this online community for a very long time.

Our website is currently under construction www.aceracingtrans.com , don't let that fool you though. We have a long ways to go in order to get up to speed here, but at the end of the day it is about the product... and we feel that we have a world class Racing 4L60E.

Check out our website and feel free to call and ask questions, check us out... find out who we are. Our webmaster has our pricing lists and will get those up very soon. Bookmark our website and check in often as we have many changes in store for you!

Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement so far and heres' to some fast race cars!

Last edited by Gilbert@Ace Racing; 06-19-2007 at 12:36 PM.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well let me be the first to say congratulations and good luck!
Old 06-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Launching!

Gilbert and John have already been very helpful to me. If you have a problem with your trans give them a call. I promise they will be able to track down the problem. We spent a lot of time on the phone because of the trans I rebuilt would not shift at WOT. We went step by step on what I had done to the trans and found the problem. They really wanted to help me fix it and took the time to do it. I just want to say thank you again for being a great sponsor.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:50 PM
hashtagBMW

Welcome!

Tony.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:59 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

Welcome aboard!

Call 888-744-6542

Old 06-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Launching!

Gilbert has been extremely helpful helping me with my trans issues. Thanks and good luck to you!
Old 06-19-2007, 03:33 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats,,,maybe the guys around me with 4l60-e will stop breaking them...its getting annoying being in 10's not breaking anything and every1 else is....
Old 06-19-2007, 07:03 PM
FormerVendor

Thanks for all the kind words. We have worked very hard to get to the point that we can feel good about offering our units here and look forward to being here for some time to come!

Bear with us as we get up to speed. Our website admin has several pages that will be published very soon that will answer many pricing questions. In the mean time please pick up the phone and call or simply p.m. me or e-mail me at gilbert@aceracingtrans.com with any questions you may have.

Thanks again.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Tech Resident

always glad to have another option on the table. the more the merrier when it comes to sponsors. you can never have too many options.
Originally Posted by daniel6718
congrats,,,maybe the guys around me with 4l60-e will stop breaking them...its getting annoying being in 10's not breaking anything and every1 else is....
may i ask what trans you're running? are you running a 4L60E? built by whom? 4L60E's in the 10's always makes my mouth water.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:40 PM
FormerVendor

Price List / Introductory Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of all of the p.m.'s and phone calls we have received since our debut as sponsors earlier this week, I have decided that we cannot wait for our webmaster to catch up! Here is the pricing that will be published to our website soon... these things take time dont'cha ya know The following list is for GM 4L60E transmissions only... if you have the need for a different unit just pick up the phone, call us and ask for myself or John! Thanks for all of your support and well wishes!

For our introductory sale, for LS1TECH members only, we are offering these same units at a 10% discount for the remainder of June and throughout the month of July. These prices do not include removal and installation. $250.00 core price applies when necessary.

Ace Racing Transmissions rebuilds transmissions that are capable of surviving in the most punishing environments. All of our transmissions are rebuilt in a climate controlled clean build room. We offer units in several different horsepower levels. However, we prefer to tailor each transmission to its intended application. During the initial conversation with our clients we help them to determine which level is best suited for their combination. From there we discuss the details and options… servos, bands, clutches, hubs, shafts etc. Please consider these levels as suggested builds, together we will find the ideal component combination for your car!

Call us today so that we can help you with your decision!

Price does not include pre-paid refundable core charge.

Level 1 $1,435.00 - 10% = $1,291.50
Beast Sun Shell
Borg Warner 29 element sprag
Heavy Duty low sprag
Corvette servo
Borg Warner heavy-duty clutches
Updated bonded pistons throughout
Hardened valve body spacer plate
All new gaskets and seals
All bushings replaced and honed to fit
All new solenoids
Aluminum accumulator pistons
Heavy-duty wide band with improved anchors
Trans Go HD-2 reprogramming kit

Level 2 $1,825.00 - 10% = $1642.50
Beast Sun Shell
Heavy Duty low sprag
Corvette servo
Borg Warner heavy-duty clutches
Updated bonded piston throughout
All new solenoids
Heavy-duty wide band with improved anchors
ACE high flow pump
ACE Custom oiling modifications to improve lubrication
ACE Custom modifications for improved servo feed
Vacuum modulation, deletion of EPC solenoid
Kolene steels in 3 – 4
Sleeved input drum
Wiring harness - internal

Level 3 $2600.00 - 10% = $2340.00
Beast Sun Shell
Heavy Duty low sprag
Corvette servo
Sonnax Super Hold 4th servo
Borg Warner heavy-duty clutches in 3-4
Alto Red Eagle clutches in remaining clutch packs
Updated bonded pistons throughout
All new solenoids
Kevlar band
ACE high flow pump
ACE Custom oiling modifications to improve lubrication
ACE Custom modifications for improved servo feed
Vacuum modulation, deletion of EPC solenoid
Kolene steels in 3 – 4
Sleeved input drum
Wiring harness- internal
Factory deep pan with drain plug
5 pin pinion factory original planet assemblies (front and rear)
Old 06-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Tech Resident

competitive pricing

i'm envious of you guys that know how to build a 4L60E. one thing i'd like to do once i get a job, some money in the bank and settled down is learn how to work on engines and transmissions in my spare time. it's a great skill to have for sure.