Old 11-10-2007, 09:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah whos going to be the first to try this guys trannys
im tempted but dont want to be the only one
Old 11-10-2007, 11:04 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's a fair question! While we are relatively new sponsors here we have been building the 4L60E for quite some time. Much of our work with this unit has been local and by word of mouth. It was only after much encouragement by some of our customers and peers that I signed us up as sponsors here at Tech.

Obviously you want a product that meets your expectations. We go to great lengths to ensure that we provide the services and support that will ensure a very high quality transmission. Our builder, John Orlando has been building transmissions for over 25 years. Much of that time has been as a builder of High Performance racing transmissions.

You are not the "only one" by far! As I type this our General Repair Technician / Transmission Apprentice Mike Varela is disassembling a 4l60E that he removed from an '01 Z28 just this morning. The customer is local to our area, we are providing the R&R at no additional cost to him and others... it's just what we do.

I have not spent any energies at all encouraging my customers to "blow my horn" so to speak. I do not solicit testimonials, I feel that the lack of negative here comments speaks volumes.

My philosphy on customer service and warranty policies are simple. I know that my customers work just as hard as we do in order to earn the monies required to purchase the transmissions we build for them. It is with that tenant in mind that I personally address each and every concern when they arise. As far as the warranty goes... it's simple. If the transmission fails due to a workmanship error or oversight then I will repair the transmission at no cost to my customers if it happens within 6 months of going in the vehicle. If it fails after the warranty period it is just as simple... I can think of absolutely no reason a current customer should have to purchase an entirely new transmission should the one they bought from me fail. All that needs to happen is for the customer to get it on my benches and we will only charge the labor and parts required to bring it back to the level it was at when it left originally.

Also, because I believe that any customer is a customer for life I offer the service of freshening up their transmission for the reasonable price of $250.00 plus parts. Again, why should someone pay for something twice... it does not make sense to me.

Here is an interesting thread that speaks to our service....
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ce#post7654726

g
Old 11-10-2007, 12:14 PM
10 Second Club

that is some words of encouragement g. its a hell of a deal as well
Old 11-10-2007, 02:52 PM
10 Second Club

g just out of curiosity pm me a shipping quote to a buissness 70062 is the zip
Old 11-10-2007, 05:44 PM
FormerVendor

P.M. sent.

g
Old 11-11-2007, 12:00 PM
FormerVendor

Bump for the Sunday crew!

g
Old 11-13-2007, 10:54 PM
FormerVendor

Hey guys, if you are serious about a serious transmission for your vehicle then take a long look at this pricing, look at the parts list / build sheet on our website and then ask yourself when the last time you saw a world class 4L60E at this price.

This is no Ebay transmission we are talking about here. It's the real deal from a shop that runs a serious car at the race track. See it here... https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...he#post8004288

We are racers just like you, it is not just a way to make a buck to us.... it is a way of life. We know all too well the demands that will be placed on our unit, nobody is harder on them than we are!

This sale will not last long, and it is not very likely at all that I will ever offer these units this low again. I have learned to never say never, but don't count on this price being around again.
g
Old 11-17-2007, 01:25 PM
FormerVendor

Weekend bump.

g
Old 11-18-2007, 03:20 PM
FormerVendor

My Sunday sittin on the couch watching Americas Team and NASCAR with a bowl of Rocky Road bump for the day!.

g
Old 11-18-2007, 04:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey guys, i had them rebuild my tranny and i highly recommend them. they do great work, i've been around his shop, talked to his techs, and these guys know what they are doing. plus they hooked me up on a cooler install!
Old 11-19-2007, 07:45 AM
FormerVendor

Thanks Wade... I hope you enjoy your new tranny / converter combo!

g
Old 11-21-2007, 08:24 AM
FormerVendor

Today's bump.

g
Old 11-22-2007, 09:04 AM
FormerVendor

Happy Thanksgiving to all you from those of us at ACE Racing Transmissions.

We would like for everyone to reach out in some way to those less fortunate today. Imagine if that happened what a better place this would be for a day. Enjoy your time with you families and remember those who cannot be with theirs because they are serving our country in Uniform.

And also, when you say grace today... pray for Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys to lead his team to victory once again baby! How 'Bout Them Cowboys!

Happy Thanksgiving guys.

g
Old 11-22-2007, 11:14 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ratchthed
Happy Thanksgiving to all you from those of us at ACE Racing Transmissions.

We would like for everyone to reach out in some way to those less fortunate today. Imagine if that happened what a better place this would be for a day. Enjoy your time with you families and remember those who cannot be with theirs because they are serving our country in Uniform.

And also, when you say grace today... pray for Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys to lead his team to victory once again baby! How 'Bout Them Cowboys!

Happy Thanksgiving guys.

g
happy thanksgiving gilbert to you and your family as well
Old 11-22-2007, 11:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats why i plan on having ACE take care of my tranny!! dont worry G, u have already earned my business!! just need to get back to the U.S.!!
Old 11-22-2007, 10:26 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
thats why i plan on having ACE take care of my tranny!! dont worry G, u have already earned my business!! just need to get back to the U.S.!!

You just bring yer *** back in one piece.

Thanks man, tell all your buddies we do think about them often and are grateful for the job you and everyone in Uniform does for those of us back home!

g
Old 11-23-2007, 07:52 AM
FormerVendor

TTT for Black Friday.

g
Old 11-25-2007, 07:36 AM
FormerVendor

Sunday morning bump.

g
Old 11-29-2007, 09:59 AM
FormerVendor

Guys this sale will end tomorrow.

It is the single best opportunity you will have to purchase a solid, well built very strong 4L60E for a long time.

Get your order in today or tomorrow!

g