Old 03-28-2009, 03:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ls2 into a 1995 trans am LOOK!

can you guys give me some information on how to do this. thanks
Old 03-28-2009, 01:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, please - STICK TO ONE FREAKIN' THREAD ALREADY!!!

Posting a new thread every 20 hours or so is NOT going to make anyone want to answer your questions - ESPECIALLY when you've dropped/ignored at least one thread where someone did respond to you.

Also - the questions you're asking have been asked & answered several times before. Asking questions that can obviously be answered with a simple search is a sure-fire way to have people ignore you/blow you off. Here are a few links that I found by just searching on 'LT1':

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

And here's a link to the search results, so that you can go through them to see which, if any, have additional info that you'll need.

Sorry if this comes across as harsh, but the questions you're asking are really basic/common. There are probably very few people here who ignore serious, well-thought-out questions - but there is probably a large number who ignore stupid and/or lazy posts. If you can do the basic information gathering yourself, & avoid looking like a total then you've got a good shot at getting your questions answered. (And if not, you'd be well-advised to not even start on any swap project...)

Good luck.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Read through the Stickys and FAQ at the top of the page and then come back with specific questions and I am sure folks will help you

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...e-threads.html

Pat
Old 03-29-2009, 08:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by V8Rumble
Dude, please - STICK TO ONE FREAKIN' THREAD ALREADY!!!

Posting a new thread every 20 hours or so is NOT going to make anyone want to answer your questions - ESPECIALLY when you've dropped/ignored at least one thread where someone did respond to you.

Also - the questions you're asking have been asked & answered several times before. Asking questions that can obviously be answered with a simple search is a sure-fire way to have people ignore you/blow you off. Here are a few links that I found by just searching on 'LT1':

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

And here's a link to the search results, so that you can go through them to see which, if any, have additional info that you'll need.

Sorry if this comes across as harsh, but the questions you're asking are really basic/common. There are probably very few people here who ignore serious, well-thought-out questions - but there is probably a large number who ignore stupid and/or lazy posts. If you can do the basic information gathering yourself, & avoid looking like a total then you've got a good shot at getting your questions answered. (And if not, you'd be well-advised to not even start on any swap project...)

Good luck.
Thank you in SOOO many ways
Old 03-30-2009, 11:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 63 Likes on 54 Posts

I wish people did take the time to search..

I have 10k+ posts all over this site, and the link to my swap thread is actually in my sig..so there is 10k+ sources..lol
Old 04-01-2009, 06:07 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thumbs down

The guy's a troll. Here's one of the rare times he actually followed-up on one of his posts:

well fruit cups i just did my researching, and i do multiple posts so dumb f***'s like you will respond haha ,thanks!
Old 04-01-2009, 10:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Geez... Sounds like it's time for a ban then...
Old 04-01-2009, 03:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

You give us 95 swap guys a bad name
Old 04-01-2009, 06:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 63 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by MonmouthCtyLS7
You give us 95 swap guys a bad name
Lol..