Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ls1 wire harness what did u do

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 05:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ls1 wire harness what did u do

hey guys i need to get my wire harness done an i really dont want to do it my self, an i dont have the time.. so am askin all of u guys who have had their wire harness modif. who did it an how much? i know there is alot out there that do it but i want someone that i can trust an know its done rite u know. so if anyone of u all would let me know who did ur's i would be greatfully.

who did ur's an how much an do u like that work

an who to stay away from if u have had a bad one?

thanks jason

the motor is ls1 goin into a 69 camaro with a tko 600 if u need to know.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I was checking out speartech the other day, kind of high for a new harness, but they can modify your to your needs if you have one already for like $300 or $400 IIRC. I have a harness too that I will either do myself or just send it out to customize for my needs.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by zamora7
I was checking out speartech the other day, kind of high for a new harness, but they can modify your to your needs if you have one already for like $300 or $400 IIRC. I have a harness too that I will either do myself or just send it out to customize for my needs.
ya a new one is just to high for me when they will be doin the same job. an there is a ton of people out there doing the modify harness jobs but i just dont want anyone to do it. if its wrong man u would never know till u spend alot of money fixing other things u know. so i was hopin someone on here could give me there input on some places to go.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You can't compromise on quality. You want someone you can trust, but you want it cheap, I've never seen these two traits go hand in hand. Cheap usually leads to failure, quality costs a little more but only in the beginning, quality is usually the cheapest in the long run because you only pay once. John at Speartech is one of the best, not only in the quality of his work but also due to his help and advise after the sale.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:29 PM
On The Tree

i know a GREAT GUY! he is in FT. Wayne IN and is doing my RX7 now. he is a wiring GOD! and he is not pricey. pm for more info if intrested.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike52
You can't compromise on quality. You want someone you can trust, but you want it cheap, I've never seen these two traits go hand in hand. Cheap usually leads to failure, quality costs a little more but only in the beginning, quality is usually the cheapest in the long run because you only pay once. John at Speartech is one of the best, not only in the quality of his work but also due to his help and advise after the sale.
Gotta agree. Speartech is awesome. The harness is critical! I use Jared at Current just because he's close...he makes them for any conversion you can imagine.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:59 PM
Teching In

I just got my harness in from Haywire the other day. I spent $740 on it, but its all new stuff, and it looks really good. I havent installed it yet. but im sure it will work fine. Haywire is located in joplin, MO. and their number is 417-623-7239

I know the price for a new harness is high, but unless you know exactly what you are doing, you are better off to go ahead and buy one rather than try to wire it up yourself. the time you save will be well worth it!
Old 05-02-2010, 12:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

ok thanks guys ill give them a call monday an have u all heard of a guy on here named pocket? he does the re wiring on harness also.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:02 AM
Teching In

Check out PSI from New Jersey on E-bay, did mine with ecm, tune, new harness for 647.00. order there or call john, I'm very happy with it!
Old 05-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 69blackwhss
ok thanks guys ill give them a call monday an have u all heard of a guy on here named pocket? he does the re wiring on harness also.
Pocket is a very knowledgable guy, I'd trust him to do it
Old 07-14-2015, 12:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by poconojoe
Pocket is a very knowledgable guy, I'd trust him to do it
How do I get ahold of pocket?
Old 07-14-2015, 03:11 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread is 5 years old...
POWERBOND - ASP - PRECISION INDUSTRIES - YANK - CIRCLE D - AND MORE!
NEW NUMBER (512)863-0900

Quick Reply: ls1 wire harness what did u do