Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Those who run a TCI 4400.

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 01:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Those who run a TCI 4400.

Looking for some info that might sway me from a PT4200 and save a few bucks. I'd like to hear some results from some H/C people about 60' times and mph. I know all the TSP guys use them but I want some unbiased results. I just havent heard of anyresolts with my kind of set up.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by J2KSS
Looking for some info that might sway me from a PT4200 and save a few bucks. I'd like to hear some results from some H/C people about 60' times and mph. I know all the TSP guys use them but I want some unbiased results. I just havent heard of anyresolts with my kind of set up.
unbiased?? results are results. Trevors car was pretty much set up close to mine at the SBSO this year, expect for a bigger cam, FAST intake and TB and he has a 200r4 trans, and he was running the TCI4400 and our 60' were pretty much right with each other. I understand you want more than one person to tell you it works, but just because a shop runs a product and says it works, its because it does

Also, you may want to post this in the Auto Trans forum too
Old 07-19-2004, 08:30 PM
10 Second Club

I wasnt trying to say anything against them, they do good work, but I wanted to hear from someone else. It doest seem like anyone but TSP runs them.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was totally set on a Yank PT 4400 until I heard some results with the TCI`s and ran across a deal in a group purchase that I couldn`t pass up. I`ve been happy with mine. It hits like a monster, 60 `s well (with traction) and is fairly streetable. It does get hot quick and some say they are not very efficient. (My car didn`t make big #`s on the Dyno nor does it MPH well) I`ve never owned a Yank or any other brand for that matter to make a head-to-head comparo but this converter seems to be working well for me and alot of those boys in Texas!