Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Billingsley HVAC delete panel owners: quick question

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 10:04 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Billingsley HVAC delete panel owners: quick question

I sent an email off to Billingsley, but haven't received a response yet.

For those that have purchased this piece, does it come with hardware?

Thanks.
Old 02-24-2007, 10:06 AM
JUICED96Z

You use the stock hardware. Someone in the Midwest section said their site is also down.
Old 02-24-2007, 10:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can reuse some of the stock bolts, but you will have to get some extras also. Some of the bolts thread into the HVAC itself, and when its gone there is nothing to hold the bolts in. I just picked up a few sets of nuts and bolts. The plate fit with no problems.
Old 02-24-2007, 10:45 AM
TECH Regular

Cool. Good info. Site seems to be up and operational to me. Just placed my order.

Thanks guys.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:24 PM
9 Second Club

Yup reuse the stock stuff or pick up about 10 or so nuts and bolts that you want to use.....

pick up grade 8 stuff since that plate will see a ton of stress
Old 02-25-2007, 05:45 PM
DSG
10 Second Club

Billingsley's customer service sucks my ***. I ordered a master cylinder from them on the 14 of Feb and I havnt heard dick from them. I have emailed them serveral times with no response.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:51 PM
9 Second Club

ya know i feel you on that... I ordered from billingsley SEVERAL times in the last couple of years..... i would say a few years back they were on top of their ****. always got call backs. always got email responses. updated shipping info..... then in the last year the website changed and a TON of stuff was dropped off of it. I ordered the master cylinder (strange manual) and it took awhile to get it and although i was satisfied with the quality of the piece i had a few questions about it.... tried calling and got no answer, left messages, no response. called multiple times on multiple days.... nobody answers the phone.....

who in the business of selling parts does not answer their phones during business hours????

Talk to madman at thunder cuz i think he keeps a relationship with Jay.... he's been the man in the past but lately customer service is falling off rapidly...
Old 02-25-2007, 07:04 PM
Banned

call burkhart chassis if you want to get an hvac plate and they'll get you setup. or just buy a rivet gun, some rivets, and a piece of galvanized steel and make your own.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Jay & Amber are fantastic people. They have never done me wrong, and get an A+++++++++ in my book.

Has it occured to any of you that they are trying to limit the business they are doing with E-racers? Did you notice how they scaled back the parts they offer on their site? Did you notice how they are no longer advertising on this site?

FWIW contact Dave @ Burkhart he can get you some high quality **** that's for sure.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MUSTANGEATER
Jay & Amber are fantastic people. They have never done me wrong, and get an A+++++++++ in my book.

Has it occured to any of you that they are trying to limit the business they are doing with E-racers? Did you notice how they scaled back the parts they offer on their site? Did you notice how they are no longer advertising on this site?

FWIW contact Dave @ Burkhart he can get you some high quality **** that's for sure.
Who cares? If they are going to offer parts for sale then they will be expected to deliver them with a level of customer service fitting to their customers. If they would rather just race and not sell parts thats their decision but customers should not suffer because of their negligence.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
Who cares? If they are going to offer parts for sale then they will be expected to deliver them with a level of customer service fitting to their customers. If they would rather just race and not sell parts thats their decision but customers should not suffer because of their negligence.

That's the thing. I don't think they are offering parts for sale to people anymore.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:44 PM
9 Second Club

Oh I've never had any problems with Jay or Amber. They are great people.... but great people are still expected to make sure stuff gets handled when people are paying hard earned money to buy their parts... And it's not only limiting business with "E-racers".... When you call nobody answers, and they aren't getting call backs.... answering machines have nothing to do with the internet... scaling back the operation is fine.... but make sure the parts you DO have for sale get delivered on time and keep contact with the people ordering those parts...
Old 02-25-2007, 08:58 PM
DSG
10 Second Club

That's the thing. I don't think they are offering parts for sale to people anymore.

Thats bull$hit because there website still takes credit cards. They have my order from a week ago with no response. If they would ever contact me I would cancel my order as they are not worthy of my business.

If they dont want to take orders, fine just let the general public know so we dont continue to waste our time with them.

The reason I ordered from them is because of there reputaion in the past I have always heard good things from them. Guess not in this case. I will not reccomend anyone to them in the future.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:04 PM
9 Second Club

Thats bull$hit because there website still takes credit cards. They have my order from a week ago with no response. If they would ever contact me I would cancel my order as they are not worthy of my business
Good point.... if you take someone's money (ie credit card #) then you are entering into a contract where what you do AFTER you recieve money is going to be scrutinized.... either **** or get off the pot... sell parts or do not sell parts...

Like i said, early last year i ordered brakes from them.... not an issue in the world... came fast, with alot of contact from Jay/Amber.... my manual master cylinder was a slightly different experience.... took a bit longer but still got here in an acceptable timeframe although rarely heard from them.... seems like it's got even worse now...
Old 02-25-2007, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DSG
Thats bull$hit because there website still takes credit cards. They have my order from a week ago with no response. If they would ever contact me I would cancel my order as they are not worthy of my business.

If they dont want to take orders, fine just let the general public know so we dont continue to waste our time with them.

The reason I ordered from them is because of there reputaion in the past I have always heard good things from them. Guess not in this case. I will not reccomend anyone to them in the future.

Well you're the one who put your CC #'s in and such. AFAIK Amber emailed you last I spoke to her because I linked her to your post in sponsor feedback. Maybe It did not get to you?
Old 02-25-2007, 09:26 PM
DSG
10 Second Club

Well you're the one who put your CC #'s in and such. AFAIK Amber emailed you last I spoke to her because I linked her to your post in sponsor feedback. Maybe It did not get to you?
Never got an email from anyone at Billingsley.

Email addy is David.S.Garrett@gmail.com

I appreciate you saying something. Just would like a better/quicker solution.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

did you ever get an AOL based email? check your spam box
Old 02-25-2007, 09:57 PM
DSG
10 Second Club

did you ever get an AOL based email? check your spam box

All my spam has been deleted. If she emailed me please have her resend it. better yet what is an email address or a phone number she will answer????
Old 02-25-2007, 10:14 PM
TECH Regular

Well, hopefully I'll get some sort of response as I already sent the payment via their website.

This would be my first real issue with purchasing anything online in over 7 years, and for a company that is affiliated with LS1tech.com, I hope there isn't much of a delay.

Oh, no confirmation email as of yet. Ordered yesterday (Saturday) morning.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DSG
All my spam has been deleted. If she emailed me please have her resend it. better yet what is an email address or a phone number she will answer????

brisales@aol.com

Quick Reply: Billingsley HVAC delete panel owners: quick question