Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PA Racing K-Member and Rack Issues

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 07:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PA Racing K-Member and Rack Issues

I have a PA Racing K member & rack on my '00 Camaro and I have noticed that the boot on the passenger side of the rack has gotten ripped.

Upon closer inspection, it appears as is the rack is not square to the K member (despite the fact the bolts are aligned correcly and there is no slop in the holes) and the rack boot is catching the lower control arm bolt since it is too far back (on the passenger side only).

Has anyone else seen similar issues (i.e. crooked rack mounts) with their PA racing setup?
Old 07-06-2007, 11:41 AM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BadBoo79
I have a PA Racing K member & rack on my '00 Camaro and I have noticed that the boot on the passenger side of the rack has gotten ripped.

Upon closer inspection, it appears as is the rack is not square to the K member (despite the fact the bolts are aligned correcly and there is no slop in the holes) and the rack boot is catching the lower control arm bolt since it is too far back (on the passenger side only).

Has anyone else seen similar issues (i.e. crooked rack mounts) with their PA racing setup?
Mine took quite a bit of adjusting and modding and still isn't perfect. Mine rubs on stock size wheels and is quite notchy.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is this common with the PA units?
Old 07-06-2007, 02:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

interested to know about this I was looking at them a while back