Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Three little hobbies of mine

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Three little hobbies of mine

Got bored... drinking.... took some pics.
Attached Thumbnails Three little hobbies of mine-img_2238.jpg   Three little hobbies of mine-img_2234.jpg   Three little hobbies of mine-img_2233.jpg   Three little hobbies of mine-img_2232.jpg   Three little hobbies of mine-img_2231.jpg  

Three little hobbies of mine-img_2230.jpg   Three little hobbies of mine-img_2229.jpg   Three little hobbies of mine-img_2228.jpg   Three little hobbies of mine-img_2227.jpg   Three little hobbies of mine-img_2224.jpg  

Old 07-30-2009, 07:38 PM
Humanitarian

Some more
Attached Thumbnails Three little hobbies of mine-img_2221.jpg   Three little hobbies of mine-img_2220.jpg  

Last edited by Joe "Preachers Sheets" DIESO; 07-30-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:48 PM
Humanitarian

The last two are of one of my little brothers, I purchased a spoting scope.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:06 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess those pics are alright. Your scope seems like it was cheaply made from the pics. And it seems like you're still using that shitty little camera that I told you 1000 times to get rid of. *sprinkle*-*sprinkle*

Jest messing! Great pics!! Hope to catch up with you this weekend!
Old 07-31-2009, 07:54 AM
Humanitarian

I hope so as well Marcel. Now I have to call a customer at 10:00 AM. If they are ready after the body shop I need to go into town for 5 minutes. If not then I help you but only until 2:00 PM then I have to go into town for 5 minutes. I dont know whats worse; 10:00 AM or 3:00 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:57 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Soooo you were a little boy, found some booze and some how ended up a hot chick that still shoots guns!! AWESOME!!!

j/k

My wife and her mother collects wine bottles, and my father inlaw is slowly collecting an arsenal, just got a bushmaster a few weeks ago....
Old 07-31-2009, 10:34 AM
Humanitarian

Originally Posted by BlackScreaminMachine
and some how ended up a hot chick

Aint that the truth! I'm probably one of the grumpiest and most moody people you'll ever meet. To be around me more than a few hours in unbearable but to live with me....I swear she must ponder killing me in my sleep sometimes.

I was saving the bottles myself, I had almost 100 but I eventually tossed them. I wanted to install shelf about 1.5 feet from the ceiling around the walls on the spare room and line all of the bottles. Behind the bottles I was going to hide white x-mas string lights. When I play video games or hang out in there I can kill the lights, liven the white lights behind the bottles and see lighted wine bottles everywhere. I empty so many bottles of booze on a weekly basis I can start again whenever.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:06 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You forgot the collection of male blow up dolls

Thought that was your biggest hobby

Dieso better be here sat night to finish that damn Horde!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 12:26 PM
Humanitarian

Don I swear Marcel's quarter pounder I'll be there!

Nah seriously, I will and I'll be ready to rock! We need one more player as a diversion. Hopefully that will offset Marcel planting grenades on the wall and standing next to them! *** MASTER
Old 08-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Launching!

Sucks to have a Post-Ban AR....

Oh well take what you can get...
Old 08-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Humanitarian

Sucks to be stuck with pre-ban a semi auto.

No difference really, I dont want a grenade launcher, the stock is perfect as well.......flash hider; who cares..........bayonet; who cares. They had a never fired pre-ban M4A3 in stock when I bought my rifle and I opted for the newer model.

You cant have a short barrell without a SBR license and you cant have full auto so if all I lose is a collapsible stock, bayonet and grenade launcher then I'm not losing anything worth the extra money.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:20 PM
Launching!

If that is how you want to look at it..
I sold off all my post bun AR's for Pre-bans..
But I also have SBRs and M16s too so I dont like to have Basic guns..

NIce gun otherwise..

Take Care
Old 08-05-2009, 12:57 PM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by Joe "Preachers Sheets" DIESO
Sucks to be stuck with pre-ban a semi auto.

No difference really, I dont want a grenade launcher, the stock is perfect as well.......flash hider; who cares..........bayonet; who cares. They had a never fired pre-ban M4A3 in stock when I bought my rifle and I opted for the newer model.

You cant have a short barrell without a SBR license and you cant have full auto so if all I lose is a collapsible stock, bayonet and grenade launcher then I'm not losing anything worth the extra money.
Exactly. What the **** am I going to do with a granade launcher? Or a bayonette?

I messed up in buying a Bushmaster rifle. Had I know better I would have built my own. But now I do know better. And I'm ordering a LaRue 16" mid length upper with a 12" free float handguard later this week. Should be fun to shoot 1/2" groups at 100 yards. Now if I can only find a 100 yard range that is not a members only club I'd be in business. Lol.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:01 AM
Humanitarian

100 yard not members only? man EVERYTHING in MA is members only; not just rifles ranges.

Whats the problem with Bushmaster? They are pretty good rifles, they'll out perform and out last most people.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:30 AM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by Joe "Preachers Sheets" DIESO
100 yard not members only? man EVERYTHING in MA is members only; not just rifles ranges.

Whats the problem with Bushmaster? They are pretty good rifles, they'll out perform and out last most people.
I have not had any problems, but according to what I have been reading, the BCG [Bolt Carrier Group] is not very reliable, bore is not chrome lined, and upper receiver is not strong enough to provide repeatable small groups at long ranges. As a service weapon just about everyone agrees it sucks and they would not trust their lives with it, as a precision weapon, it just does not have the right parts.

Honestly, I love it, never had a problem. But recently, I wanted to put some uptics on it to make shooting easier for my father/mother/GF who have a hard time using the iron sights. I was going to go with the Aimpoint and a 3X magnifier for the longer range stuff. I wanted to get a free float handguard from La Rue Tactical, and low profile gas block to extend the handguard pased the FSB [front sight base] Sometimes you may want the front sight to co-witness the red dot sight, but I do not want it there all the time. I would go with Troy folding rear/front sights if I want to co-witnes the RDS. Unfortunatly, with the 14.5" carbine barrel, the muzzle bake is pinned on. So, can't do any of it unless I get a dremmel and start cutting way the brake. People sugested to me I replace the barrel and BCG, but the way I see it, why put an awesome barrel on the **** BM upper reciever. So I started looking aorund for complete uppers. Most people in the know sugest the BCM [Bravo Company Manufacturing] uppers, they are kick *** uppers for service rifles. I will have a much lower round count, the La Rue upper better for accuracy. So I ecided to go with that one.

www.m4carbine.net <-- more information that you can ever need!
Old 08-06-2009, 02:52 PM
TECH Regular

Joe i have had good luck with those. good buy. here is what ive been building

M1a with sage EBR stock.. i would love to add the underbarrel mount 870 some day..
Old 08-06-2009, 06:13 PM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by BoostnTBSS
Joe i have had good luck with those. good buy. here is what ive been building

M1a with sage EBR stock.. i would love to add the underbarrel mount 870 some day..
which laser do you have on there? Im in the market for a good one...
Old 08-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Launching!

I ahve that exact same M1a CHOPMOD set up...
Love it..

I had Smith do all the work. GOt the Crazy Horse barrel trigger job and all..
Told them to do everything they could..
Shoots amazing...

Quick Reply: Three little hobbies of mine