Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

ny,oh,pa people inside please

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 12:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ny,oh,pa people inside please

Hello my name is sean and wanted to invite you to join the fastest growing car club around with chapters in all 3 states and two in pa

we are the hollywood knights

some say we resemble a biker gang cause we were are colors and stick together if someone needs help finishing there car we tackle it with a mass group of people we range from way up to 15 sec cars down to 8 sec street driven cars

We do get wild and use our cars this is not a "show" club you will have to attend meetings and be voted in

we have many events like track rentals for knights only and have a street scene setup in all 3 states. we also have shows hangouts and dyno days

for more info

go to www.erieknights.com
or www.knights-rule.com
Old 12-26-2005, 01:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Is this a joke?

If its for real you can count JS, Big Mike, the whole Eastside crew, Cartek, you can count them all in. Can I be in it? I've always wanted to be a Hollywood Knight....ever since I was old enough to pull my pud!

Do we get to ride around with swords and **** or what? I'm always down for that!

What colors do you guys wear? I think Big Mike is a crypt but JS is a Blood. It has always caused problems in the past. I still can't believe they killed my homie Tookie! Save Tookie before its too late!

So what kind of vote is there, like an initiation? Will I have to do something gosh aweful crazy like maybe drink 3 beers and then fart on an old Indian man? If so, I'm so there!

Hollywood Knights babyy! Hells yah!!
Old 12-26-2005, 10:43 AM
On The Tree

well first off joker you talk big for someone that dont own a fast car

second this is a serious post please keep your jokes elsewhere

third we dont have a jersey chapter so count yourself out
Old 12-26-2005, 11:17 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by amean94ta

dude no offense but i almost gurantee u dont have a faster car than him........and BTW car clubs are for imports.....
Old 12-26-2005, 12:18 PM
11 Second Club

you seriously gotta be joking... Hollywood nights... ok.
Old 12-26-2005, 02:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Frans96SS
dude no offense but i almost gurantee u dont have a faster car than him........and BTW car clubs are for imports.....

lets line em up for 3 runs so nobody can say the messed up and we will see
Old 12-26-2005, 02:30 PM
On The Tree

import this!!!!!!

Click here to see Video
Old 12-26-2005, 02:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn nice ride. Where are you up in Erie? That vid was at Thompson, Ohio. I've been there maybe 10 times. Decent track.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:28 PM
8 Second Club

Old 12-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

import this!!!!!!

Click here to see Video

i have alittle ls1 that that car can race......i mean how fast can an ls1 be ....nothin to major just a 408 with alittle nitrous
Old 12-26-2005, 06:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Frans96SS
i have alittle ls1 that that car can race......i mean how fast can an ls1 be ....nothin to major just a 408 with alittle nitrous
well bring it then i will set it up

pm sent
Old 12-26-2005, 07:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey, you are the ones calling yourselves 'Hollywood Knghts.' Do you guys have sleep-overs and have matching PJs too? I bet you goto clubs and tell chicks, "Hey baby, I'm in the Hollywood Knights."

I can tell its serious, I looked at the site. It sure looks like you guys are intimidating. I know if I was Richard Simmons in a pink speedo I wouldn't **** with you guys....

Your LT1 is real impressive too. I saw you wrote this:

"my best n/a so far with my 13.6:1 compression 396 with a cc306, mid bbk's, borla cat back, 3000 stall and 3.42 10 bolt was a 11.61"

So all it took was 396 cubes, and 13.6 : 1 compression to run 11.6s, eh? Man, thats badass!

Their are BOLT-ON LS1s running that, junior. But I guess they don't count since they aren't in the Hollywood Knights....

So what kind of votes do you guys do? Do the new members have to yank their trousers down and then the founding fathers decide whether or not they can fit their dicks in their mouths or what? Be honest, your last club meeting was held at a male bath house, wasn't it?

On a serious note, if your club is fool of 8 second street cars, why are you on this site looking for LS1 guys (most of which are much slower then that) to join? Just looking for fresh meat?
Old 12-26-2005, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'll grant you the only somewhat quick car I have is long gone now. But we still do have a 13.5 GTO. I know thats nothing special or anything, especially when I look at the cars you guys have....

For those of you keeping score at home, its a bone stock '83 Monte Carlo with pro stars on it. That puppy must get up and move out, 17s much? That bad boy can probably light the tires up like mad....on ice....dude my ******* daily driven 98k mile ELANTRA would wax that thing. Nevermind the other six V8 equipped vehicles I have owned.

http://www.eriestreetmachines.com/19...te%20carlo.htm

This might possibly be the world's worst driver/most under achieving car ever
http://www.eriestreetmachines.com/Boomer's%20Cobra.htm

Procharged Cobra, 318 cubes w/ 15 PSI making 583 RWHP and it runs....11.57 @ 119 MPH....buwahahahaha Whats even more puzzling is the 1.7 short time isn't bad. Was he sipping a cappuchino between shifts?

http://www.eriestreetmachines.com/saleen.htm
Another BADASS Mustang....oh wait....its a stock fox body with a chip. I bet that things fast, whats it run? 14.6s? Thats quicker then our new Sonata, I'll give you that.

For all the **** you talk, I just wasted five minutes of my life looking at your local website. The fastest time posted on their is 11.2 by a turbo Regal. All I see is a bunch of, "The big block will be in the car soon and we hope for 10s...."
Old 12-26-2005, 08:04 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=Kenny H]

For those of you keeping score at home, its a bone stock '83 Monte Carlo with pro stars on it. That puppy must get up and move out, 17s much? That bad boy can probably light the tires up like mad....on ice....dude my ******* daily driven 98k mile ELANTRA would wax that thing. Nevermind the other six V8 equipped vehicles I have owned.

real nice tuff guy this is a 17 y/o kids car that he has put alot of time and put alot of thought into. He is one of the nicest kids you will ever meet and between highschool and working he has very little time and money and you trash him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw he ran a 14.1 with it this summer

listen her *** clown dont ever let me meet you cause it would be over

I posted this here to get some local guys that might want to join not a butt head like you to trash us so move on with your internet tuff talk
Old 12-26-2005, 08:10 PM
On The Tree

nyrp or thompsons bring your fastest cars lets set it up. everyone is tuff and is fast on here lets meet you and the rest of these tuff guys in person

unless your all talk which i bet 99% of this group of you haters are

thats right i am calling you out *****
Old 12-26-2005, 08:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

[QUOTE=amean94ta]
Originally Posted by Kenny H

real nice tuff guy this is a 17 y/o kids car that he has put alot of time and put alot of thought into. He is one of the nicest kids you will ever meet and between highschool and working he has very little time and money and you trash him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw he ran a 14.1 with it this summer

listen her *** clown dont ever let me meet you cause it would be over

I posted this here to get some local guys that might want to join not a butt head like you to trash us so move on with your internet tuff talk
14.1 in a bone stock '83 Monte Carlo with prostars on it?

Forget the Hollywood Knights, they should call you the Hollywood Bullshitter....What time and thought went into buying a 22 year-old Monte Carlo and putting pro-stars on it? What was the big decision, which lug nuts to put on first? Or was it deciding lefty loosey righty tighty as he was trying to figure out how to put them on?

If the 350 is in the car currently, try updating the site. Its the least you could do since you seem to be the king **** smoker....

Face it Beavis, no one wants in your little homo club.

I just saw another mod list you had, your LT1 has 396 cubes, heads & cam and still runs 11.6? You are probably just better off ending yourself now....
Old 12-26-2005, 08:16 PM
On The Tree

"he obviously overlooked my runs and nastys runs ! he who has a 13.5 second gto shouldnt throw stones at a scud missle ! he's all washed up and nuttin better to do !"

from bigdog
Old 12-26-2005, 08:17 PM
On The Tree

I seem to miss the part where were gonna run our cars us vs your big talking scarred crew???????????[QUOTE=Kenny H]

14.1 in a bone stock '83 Monte Carlo with prostars on it?

Forget the Hollywood Knights, they should call you the Hollywood Bullshitter....What time and thought went into buying a 22 year-old Monte Carlo and putting pro-stars on it? What was the big decision, which lug nuts to put on first? Or was it deciding lefty loosey righty tighty as he was trying to figure out how to put them on?

If the 350 is in the car currently, try updating the site. Its the least you could do since you seem to be the king **** smoker....

Face it Beavis, no one wants in your little homo club.

I just saw another mod list you had, your LT1 has 396 cubes, heads & cam and still runs 11.6? You are probably just better off ending yourself now....
Old 12-26-2005, 08:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

"he obviously overlooked my runs and nastys runs ! he who has a 13.5 second gto shouldnt throw stones at a scud missle ! he's all washed up and nuttin better to do !"

from bigdog
LOL....For guys with such fast cars (running 8s and driving on the street....) you guys sure are worried about what I think....
Old 12-26-2005, 08:20 PM
On The Tree

how about a 99% stock 2005 mustang with a turbo on the factory clutch?

www.powerhouse411.com

that kids car on the link you posted reads like this if you can read or do you have your boyfriend there typing for you

"This is mikes project 83 Monte Carlo. Currently its stock, with some nice prostar rims on it. Mike has a 350/330 horse crate motor being dropped in currently. He currently owns a G body 8.5'' rear end, that is going in, this winter. He also has a TH350 going into her. The paint issue will be down the road. Believe it or not Mike is only 16 years of age, and already has the knowledge of someone much older. This car in a few month's will be a sweet ride. More pics to come."

once again cause i know your slow

"Mike has a 350/330 horse crate motor "