Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Burger King near Manassas, VA

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Burger King near Manassas, VA

Hey guys i'm comming back from college next weekend and just seeing if any F-bodies are going to be heading to the Burger King on Friday or Saturday day or night. I know i've seen a bunch but been at college for awhile. I'll probably be heading up there with a bunch of friends with nice trucks and cars just looking to see about meeting up with some F-bodies!!
Old 04-27-2008, 09:27 AM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

where in va are you from? I ocassionally go up there but wont be there anytime soon since i dont have my car right now . If you are from northern va i know another forum that you should definately check out as well
Old 04-27-2008, 10:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I stayed home painting my calipers...wasnt feeling good anyway plus it was suppose to storm...which it did. We live just 5 miles from BK
Old 04-27-2008, 01:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah i'm from Northern VA, i live technically in Clifton right across from Centrevillle High school. I didn't mean going to BK this weekend i'm going next one that's why i posted now to get some people to meet up with me. I'll have my car there showing off the new Full SLP exhaust setup!!
Old 04-27-2008, 01:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00T/AWS6
yeah i'm from Northern VA, i live technically in Clifton right across from Centrevillle High school. I didn't mean going to BK this weekend i'm going next one that's why i posted now to get some people to meet up with me. I'll have my car there showing off the new Full SLP exhaust setup!!
o ok cool..but i doubt i will have my car back by then either. you should come and check out www.f-bodyhideout.com lots of members from northern va are on there and on here
Old 04-27-2008, 01:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Depending on the weather of course I will be there.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

just looked at your F-quick Flamin Bird it looks damn good and well built performance wise too. As for F-bodyhideout i've heard of it but never really been on it so I guess i'll start putting posts on both here and there haha. What are you doing to your car that you don't have it?? Definitly shoot me a PM when you get it back i'll be going to BK over most of summer break unless my car is in the shop gettin more parts.... haha.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:38 PM
12 Second Club

just looked at your F-quick Flamin Bird it looks damn good and well built performance wise too. As for F-bodyhideout i've heard of it but never really been on it so I guess i'll start putting posts on both here and there haha. What are you doing to your car that you don't have it?? Definitly shoot me a PM when you get it back i'll be going to BK over most of summer break unless my car is in the shop gettin more parts.... haha.
heads,cam, and i was supposed to have a forged 347. It was all done last week but then they found out the block may have a crack in it so now it looks like i may just flycut my stock pistons and run the stock motor or i may part out the rotating assembly from the motor i bought and buy a new motor from tsp or something.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dang that sounds like your car is going to be mean, i'll definitly have to meet up with you over summer when you get it back so i can see that beast. I was trying to post on F-bodyhideout but it says that I cannot post threads that really stinks not sure what i have to do to activate me being able to post threads.... Anyway goodluck with the car and if anyone is going to BK this upcomming weekend let me know!!
Old 04-27-2008, 05:36 PM
12 Second Club

Dang that sounds like your car is going to be mean, i'll definitly have to meet up with you over summer when you get it back so i can see that beast. I was trying to post on F-bodyhideout but it says that I cannot post threads that really stinks not sure what i have to do to activate me being able to post threads.... Anyway goodluck with the car and if anyone is going to BK this upcomming weekend let me know!!
hmm thats weird that you couldn't post..but anyway when you get a chance check the eastern section of that site. Every month we have gatherings in the area and we would love for you to come out.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

just looked at your F-quick Flamin Bird it looks damn good and well built performance wise too.
Thanks. As long as I have the interior back together by then I should be there Saturday
Old 04-29-2008, 11:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah I will definitly keep looking at that website and will start posting and figuring things out when I have time. Flamin Bird if you do head out there let me know what time of day you are headin out there and i'll see if I can head out there then too!!
Old 04-29-2008, 11:36 AM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

They're having a "big" show this Sunday. Bull Run Street Rods is sponsoring it. It's unfortunate as the UMD meet is that Sunday as well.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah I will definitly keep looking at that website and will start posting and figuring things out when I have time. Flamin Bird if you do head out there let me know what time of day you are headin out there and i'll see if I can head out there then too!!
Sure thing. I'll keep ya posted. If I cant get over this horrible sinus infection I wont be going anywhere . I usually go to BK about 4 or so
Old 04-30-2008, 10:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

oh okay, I sometimes head out there around 2 if i'm bored or something but a lot of my friends get off work around 6 or 7 so we don't normally get out there until late. End up seeing all the ricers, does give me some fun kill stories but i like seeing the muscle. I'll be back up at college on sunday demonspeed for finals otherwise i'd make an appearance there too. Keep the shows posted or PM'd to me over summer i'll make as many as i can!!
Old 05-06-2008, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

If the weather is good I'll be there Saturday with some friends. I was painting the interior and finishing up the last caliper last Saturday so couldnt come out.