Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Here's a FIRST- Vice President Bewbies!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 11:21 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Here's a FIRST- Vice President Bewbies!!

McCain gets my vote..
Attached Thumbnails Here's a FIRST- Vice President Bewbies!!-sarah-palin-vogue.jpg  
Old 08-29-2008, 11:45 AM
Teching In

That picture is a fake.

That however is real, a picture of her when she was a bit younger. Beauty pageant winner, NRA member, for drilling in Alaska, oldest son in the Army, Pro-life, opposes same sex marriage, youngest son has down syndrome, brought to light the ethical violations of the Republican party in Alaska, hunts and fishes. Husband is a native eskimo, snowmobile champion and works on a BP oil field.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Thumbs down

He is WAAY TOO OLD. And UNHEALTHY.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:56 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. you sound like a 5th grader. thats it don't vote for someone because he's old. You seem to have your priorities aligned.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:53 PM
12 Second Club

politics/ down

That being said, she is kind of cute in some of the photos I've seen from her younger days.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 351carlo
That picture is a fake.

That however is real, a picture of her when she was a bit younger.

she can still get it
Old 08-29-2008, 05:24 PM
9 Second Club

wow just read her bio. seems to have a good track record. this makes a very interesting ticket for republicans. i am thinking it was a good choice.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:33 PM
Launching!

That picture was 20 years and 5 kids ago.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:47 PM
TECH Resident

Sorry, but no amount of knockers will get me to vote for McCain. She is a bit of a milf though.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:02 PM
FormerVendor

very smart pick by McCain. strong willed and solid conservative woman.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:17 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike@HSW
very smart pick by McCain. strong willed and solid conservative woman.
Totally agree. You have to like someone who is willing to stand up against there own party and call people on the carpet...

I just feel Obama is full of BS and after his minister thing he is ruined my opionion of his judgement. And the ***** of him to come out and say she has no experience. Last I heard Obama was the most Liberal senator in his party never crossing party lines.

I dont care what happens in this election she will be the first Female president. I just cant see McCain losing with this ticket....
Old 08-30-2008, 02:01 AM
10 Second Club

Talking

Yeah she's pretty hot and all but that Biden dude isn't too bad lookin' either.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by iamsickofitall
she can still get it
I'd still give it to her.. lol..
Old 08-30-2008, 05:44 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

I think we're screwed either way, mccain is 4 more years of the same ****, obama, well people that know me (I am not saying it on a public forum) know what I feel the result of that will be as well.... I don't think that either one are really a good choice, but I honestly am gonna have a really hard time voting for anyone that's gonna support the existing administration's thinking, and mccain is gonna do just that IMO. He's got alot of the same cronies in washington that bush does, and I'll bet 1/2 the administration will stay right where they are, which is the last thing this country needs.

I'm a registered republican, but after the last 8 years I'm fully disgusted with the party.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah, she's pretty hot for an older woman. I think you guys know where I stand based on my avatar.
Old 08-30-2008, 10:07 AM
9 Second Club

http://www.vpilf.com/

lol
Old 08-30-2008, 11:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

it's too bad she has absolutely no experience outside politics in her town of 7,000 and her state with a population barely greater than that of the District of Columbia. when mccain strokes out 6 months into office, she becomes commander in chief....ugh

i think i'm gonna waste my vote this year and write myself in.
Old 08-30-2008, 12:58 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by iamsickofitall
it's too bad she has absolutely no experience outside politics in her town of 7,000 and her state with a population barely greater than that of the District of Columbia. when mccain strokes out 6 months into office, she becomes commander in chief....ugh

i think i'm gonna waste my vote this year and write myself in.
Thats a really week argurment you make there. Remeber Obama is a Jr senator for a whole 4 years. Never really had to make any kind of exuctive dec. on on his own. And he has never crossed his party lines before if you think your party is right the whole time your nuts. Remeber McCain has crossed his party lines in the past and will do it again to do what he believes is right for the people. And his nominee has also crossed lines and stood up to people in the past. (the bridge to nowhere in her state she turned it down as her crooked senator were pushing for. Told washington if they wanted a bridge there the state would build on there own.... Gotta love a can do woman. Obvious alot is to learned about her but we will see I kind like the independce she brings to the table. I am telling you this woman has teeth and she will surprise you. Make no mistake I think countries will test her if something happens to McCain and I see her having no problem sending a couple carriers off someones coast to make a point.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:10 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
I think we're screwed either way, mccain is 4 more years of the same ****, obama, well people that know me (I am not saying it on a public forum) know what I feel the result of that will be as well.... I don't think that either one are really a good choice, but I honestly am gonna have a really hard time voting for anyone that's gonna support the existing administration's thinking, and mccain is gonna do just that IMO. He's got alot of the same cronies in washington that bush does, and I'll bet 1/2 the administration will stay right where they are, which is the last thing this country needs.

I'm a registered republican, but after the last 8 years I'm fully disgusted with the party.
i dont think most people give McCain the credit he deseverse. he is very different from Bush and along with obama does present change. He is simply overshadowed by Obamas extremist attitude toward change. Alot of things he wants accomplished need to be over a long period of time. im not sure if he knows the meaning of the word "gradual"... I think everyone is so amused by the word change they dont even question how he's going to get it done. In Bill Clintons presidency he also pushed for a Health Care Reform. This very experienced president was unable to get it passed through. Yet people expect obama too?

I am all for change, but not for the sake of change.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:14 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by mikep2002
Thats a really week argurment you make there. Remeber Obama is a Jr senator for a whole 4 years. Never really had to make any kind of exuctive dec. on on his own. And he has never crossed his party lines before if you think your party is right the whole time your nuts. Remeber McCain has crossed his party lines in the past and will do it again to do what he believes is right for the people. And his nominee has also crossed lines and stood up to people in the past. (the bridge to nowhere in her state she turned it down as her crooked senator were pushing for. Told washington if they wanted a bridge there the state would build on there own.... Gotta love a can do woman. Obvious alot is to learned about her but we will see I kind like the independce she brings to the table. I am telling you this woman has teeth and she will surprise you. Make no mistake I think countries will test her if something happens to McCain and I see her having no problem sending a couple carriers off someones coast to make a point.
well said, i'll be in oxford tonight, we should discuss how funny it is for left wing dems to criticise her inexperience when in fact she has more executive level experience then Obama