Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Southern Marylanders!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Southern Marylanders!

I've seen a few of you on here, where are the rest of you?

I see a red Trans Am (or Firebird? We pass to fast to tell) everyday on my way to and from school.

<- In Callaway.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

...I'm down the road from Callaway in Valley Lee but you knew that since we talked at your work.

I took the Black Z out the other day when it was cool with a relatively low humidity. I punched it after getting onto Flat Iron road and it roasted the tires badly. I figured that it was due to the new paving so I gave it a try on the old road.

Punching it off idle resulted in more roasted tire and me crab walking sideways down the road. Grabbing 2nd just made the car skew to the other direction. I have got to say that the car is running great now.

The exhaust leak is fixed, and I couldn't be happier. I still haven't sprayed the car except on the dyno.

I'm hesitant to bug you at work, maybe we can get some people together for MIR, especially Import vs Domestic?

My wife and I are going to Ocean City, MD. this weekend and it should be a good time.

Crazysquid and his insane turbo project are in the area and there are plenty of Waldorf and La Plata guys.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:06 PM
On The Tree

Waldorf here.... but I don't drive the TA down your way all that much.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:57 PM
11 Second Club

I'm in Lexington Park, on the border of ridge. Right now I have black zr1's on my car. Ive seen couple pewter SS around. There is another LE lurking around lenoardtown.

Matt
Old 10-11-2008, 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MATTREDSS
I'm in Lexington Park, on the border of ridge. Right now I have black zr1's on my car. Ive seen couple pewter SS around. There is another LE lurking around lenoardtown.

Matt
Saw the Pewter SS today infront of Best Buy, I guess the guys cool, gave him a nod, got one back, seemed like he was in is 20's. I've never seen your car before, do you drive it much?

Joe,
Yeah, we definitely need to get some people for MIR. Need to show that American Muscle over there. Tired of seeing all these damn fart can-mobiles, lol. Hopefully I'll get my exhaust done (and maybe a cam for about 400 rwhp?), just afraid I'll rip out my 10-bolt. Have fun at OC, man!
Old 10-12-2008, 08:29 AM
9 Second Club

Waldorf here, But you might only see my car a dozen times a year on the street just to fast and not as much fun to ride around in anymore. I'm always looking for f-bodies and such but it's not the same when your not in your f-body.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by smokeum99ta
Waldorf here, But you might only see my car a dozen times a year on the street just to fast and not as much fun to ride around in anymore. I'm always looking for f-bodies and such but it's not the same when your not in your f-body.
Have you had your car out recently, I saw a red bird here a week ago or so on 301.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:03 PM
On The Tree

Waldorf here, my only car, so i drive it a good amount.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:52 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rancor352
Have you had your car out recently, I saw a red bird here a week ago or so on 301.
No, it hasn't moved in a couple months. Due to blown up tranny. You might have seen my truck thou(white dodge that smokes like a freight train, tags say IH8RICE on them)
Old 10-13-2008, 05:47 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Vicinity
Saw the Pewter SS today infront of Best Buy, I guess the guys cool, gave him a nod, got one back, seemed like he was in is 20's. I've never seen your car before, do you drive it much?

Joe,
Yeah, we definitely need to get some people for MIR. Need to show that American Muscle over there. Tired of seeing all these damn fart can-mobiles, lol. Hopefully I'll get my exhaust done (and maybe a cam for about 400 rwhp?), just afraid I'll rip out my 10-bolt. Have fun at OC, man!
Lately I haven't been driving it much, but I normally do.

Matt
Old 10-13-2008, 06:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by smokeum99ta
No, it hasn't moved in a couple months. Due to blown up tranny. You might have seen my truck thou(white dodge that smokes like a freight train, tags say IH8RICE on them)
That sucks, too bad on the tranny. I may have seen the truck but cant remember at the time. You might have seen me out though, I daily drive a 07 silver saturn redline with the stupid wing on the back and MI plates on it. I only get the bird out once and while.