Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT (for dec. 6th)

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT (for dec. 6th)

SEC CHAMPIONSHIP TICKETS

my girlfriend just bought them on ebay.

ATL here i come GO GATORS
Old 11-11-2008, 06:59 AM
12 Second Club

How much were they? My girlfriend is wanting to go too.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:38 AM
12 Second Club

yeah really..whats the $$$...cheapest i could find was around 250 each
Old 11-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Launching!

$650 kind of expensive but you know what who cares. ill be there to see them play which will be awesome. this should be an awesome game. its a playoff game in some sense. and ive never been to an sec championship game so that is exciting all in its self
Old 11-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Launching!

Damn, $650 to watch a game? You guys must be making $100K+ annually! I can see over a million ways to put that money to better use. Way#1: TIVO the game and leave a 12-pack of beer at home in the fridge, go to a strip club, get drunk and f*ck the 3 best looking ******, take a cab back home to avoid the potential DUI, when you get home watch the game, even if your team is losing, you wont be able to wipe the smile off your face . Being at a game is always a great feeling, but for $650, there would have to be a loaded gun pointed at my head. Call me unsportsman, but I value my money more, to pay $650 to watch a game in person, I'd rather watch the game on tv for free and use the $650 for something that I believe is actually worth $650.

Last edited by omore001; 11-11-2008 at 12:56 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:09 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by omore001
Damn, $650 to watch a game? You guys must be making $100K+ annually! I can see over a million ways to put that money to better use. Way#1: TIVO the game and leave a 12-pack of beer at home in the fridge, go to a strip club, get drunk and f*ck the 3 best looking ******, take a cab back home to avoid the potential DUI, when you get home watch the game, even if your team is losing, you wont be able to wipe the smile off your face . Being at a game is always a great feeling, but for $650, there would have to be a loaded gun pointed at my head. Call me unsportsman, but I value my money more, to pay $650 to watch a game in person, I'd rather watch the game on tv for free and use the $650 for something that I believe is actually worth $650.
you pay 650 for the memories...the tailgating...and for the fact that you only live once.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:53 PM
On The Tree

always someone who has to get all butt hurt over someone else's success....sounds like the entire world we now know hahah ..

Well GO GATORS!!! ...Congrats on nailing those tickets broh...will be a hell of a experience
Old 11-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Self proclaimed VILLAGE IDIOT

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

there is no way you are an SEC fan after all of this.....if you are, you need to adjust your outlook quickly lol
Old 11-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BeefTip
there is no way you are an SEC fan after all of this.....if you are, you need to adjust your outlook quickly lol
LOL thats funny and true. if i was rich i would have paid even more

it will be an experience NO DOUBT i am diffantly very excited
Old 11-11-2008, 07:46 PM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4u 2 nv
you pay 650 for the memories...the tailgating...and for the fact that you only live once.
Agreed. Same to some as dropping $500-1000 to attend the LSX Shootout, or $400-600 to attend the Gatornationals or Daytona 500. I agree I'd be thinking about car parts as well, but I've been to many a Gator game. Nothing like college football in a packed stadium!

Derek
Old 11-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BeefTip
I actually am an SEC fan and I see absolutely no reason why my outlook should be adjusted. Football may be your religion and the most significant thing in your life, but it certainly isn't mine, not by a long shot. Yea, I see how paying $650 to tailgate at a game and to be fan# XX,XXX of the stadium is much more of a thrill than just recording the game, and watching it in the comfort of your home after coming from the titi bar having your junk sucked and f*cked by no less than 3 of the finest dancers available. The strip joints must really be terrible in your area.
By all means, please spend away and become a $650 noisy drop of water in your big bowl. I'll watch you and the game comfortably from my home, going over any play I want with a level of satisfaction that your $650 seat could never bring.

All I was trying to point out is your entry fee is REALLY pricey for any kind of ticket, and I wasn't trying to belittle or ridicule anyone for having paid any amount for any event. Do whatever makes you happy, I know I wouldn't be happy paying that amount for something I wanted to see (knowing the world is watching for free). Much more rewarding uses for $650, happy spendings!
Old 11-12-2008, 12:50 AM
12 Second Club

I actually am an SEC fan and I see absolutely no reason why my outlook should be adjusted. Football may be your religion and the most significant thing in your life, but it certainly isn't mine, not by a long shot. Yea, I see how paying $650 to tailgate at a game and to be fan# XX,XXX of the stadium is much more of a thrill than just recording the game, and watching it in the comfort of your home after coming from the titi bar having your junk sucked and f*cked by no less than 3 of the finest dancers available. The strip joints must really be terrible in your area.
By all means, please spend away and become a $650 noisy drop of water in your big bowl. I'll watch you and the game comfortably from my home, going over any play I want with a level of satisfaction that your $650 seat could never bring.

All I was trying to point out is your entry fee is REALLY pricey for any kind of ticket, and I wasn't trying to belittle or ridicule anyone for having paid any amount for any event. Do whatever makes you happy, I know I wouldn't be happy paying that amount for something I wanted to see (knowing the world is watching for free). Much more rewarding uses for $650, happy spendings!
as said before...you only live once...why not do the things you enjoy.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:00 AM
TECH Addict

I think paying that price is more about experiencing something than actually watching the game. Its the SEC Championship game and the chance of them winning could put them near the top to play for the NC. Im a huge Miami Hurricanes fan, have only gone to 1 game this season because i don't have the money. But if i did have the money i would be having money ready for if they made it to the ACC Championship game. Same thing as those people who pay ridiculous amounts of money to go watch the Super Bowl. Many of those people aren't really fans of either team, but they go to have a great experience. Thats what alot of these games are all about, all about the experience you have with family and friends.
-Joel
Old 11-13-2008, 08:07 AM
Banned

Dude I've payed $200 for a UF vs UT ticket $650 total for an SEC championship game isn't all that bad. It's like the Superbowl of the SEC lol. Congrats on the tickets thou man you are gonna have an awesome time. I'm still trying to convince one of my friends to ditch his g/f and take me instead, I mean she is a Wisconsin fan...wtf!

I'm really hoping we can run the table, girlfriend's dad has a lock on 5 national championship tickets.....

And yes it's more so about the experience rather than just watching the game (although that's the best part especially if your team wins). You can watch any game on TV, you can't go to all of them. Perfect example is watching a video from the front seat of a roller coaster...you get a birds eye view of what it's like but you don't get the thrill of it or the experience.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
Dude I've payed $200 for a UF vs UT ticket $650 total for an SEC championship game isn't all that bad. It's like the Superbowl of the SEC lol. Congrats on the tickets thou man you are gonna have an awesome time. I'm still trying to convince one of my friends to ditch his g/f and take me instead, I mean she is a Wisconsin fan...wtf!

I'm really hoping we can run the table, girlfriend's dad has a lock on 5 national championship tickets.....

And yes it's more so about the experience rather than just watching the game (although that's the best part especially if your team wins). You can watch any game on TV, you can't go to all of them. Perfect example is watching a video from the front seat of a roller coaster...you get a birds eye view of what it's like but you don't get the thrill of it or the experience.

yeah he needs to ditch her LOL

the experience is the reason im going. its going to be awesome. watching a game on tv isnt even close to the same as being at a game. Its hard to even explain how the two differ.

i cant wait its going to be a blast. i probable wont be able to talk after the game from all the scream ill be doing while the defense is on the field but oh well. i couldnt talk after the miami game or lsu game either lol so no big deal.