Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Going to be in Orlando next weekend, car shows

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 12:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going to be in Orlando next weekend, car shows

Going to Mike Norris to get the car tuned, me and a friend of mine wanted to know if there are any car shows/meets on a saturday in Orlando.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:14 AM
TECH Resident

I guess nothings going on in Orlando..
Old 08-31-2009, 11:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

lol it might the your user name keeping people away but there is always old town on friday nights but if you decide to go you must have 4 exterior mods done i might be out there so let me know if your interested
Old 09-02-2009, 10:19 AM
TECH Regular

lol you can always go out to good ole obt where there is nothing but hondas and accidents waiting to happen and a bunch of cops that can't really control them..
Old 09-02-2009, 10:30 AM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

why in gods creation are you driving 3 hrs each way when there are people 10 min away form you who can tune the car?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:53 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ls2 bait
why in gods creation are you driving 3 hrs each way when there are people 10 min away form you who can tune the car?
Cus I've heard nothing but good things about Norris. I don't want someone tuning my car with less than great reputation. I would of picked Jeremy but he's booked, and I NEED the car to be driveable after I put this cam in, it's my only car.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:30 PM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fortmyerspolice
Cus I've heard nothing but good things about Norris. I don't want someone tuning my car with less than great reputation. I would of picked Jeremy but he's booked, and I NEED the car to be driveable after I put this cam in, it's my only car.
i too have not heard any negative about norris and his tuning. i just know there are plenty capable people here. my car was tuned by jeremy and he did a good job. then i had it tuned by a local shop owner and its been every bit as flawless. just driving 3 hrs on an untuned car sounds crazy to me. esp knowing i could get it done here.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ls2 bait
i too have not heard any negative about norris and his tuning. i just know there are plenty capable people here. my car was tuned by jeremy and he did a good job. then i had it tuned by a local shop owner and its been every bit as flawless. just driving 3 hrs on an untuned car sounds crazy to me. esp knowing i could get it done here.
I'm sure there are capable tuners here, but I'm not going to Orlando just for the tune, I'm driving up with a friend and we'll probably hit up fuel ****, and I have some family I'm going to visit. I just don't want to get some half assed tuner and deal with bs. I'm just gonna get it done once and done right, and I know Norris can do that. I've already asked a bunch of people about driving it untuned, they say I should be fine as long as it's not idling too long or I'm going over 4k.

Quick Reply: Going to be in Orlando next weekend, car shows