I dont know if any of you recall but i always seem to find crazy random deals. I bought that 1LE of craigslist with 71k miles for 1200 bucks...and now I have this!
Car is a 1995 Firehawk #46 of 671Black 6speed ttop car! and the kicker. The car is a factory red leather car. Car has 76k miles on it.
- Drivers door WILL NOT OPEN lol. this will be interesting
- Needs fuel pump. Car has compression but cranks and cranks. No rail pressure
- NEEDS paint VERY bad as you can see in pics
- Red seats are MIA but the door panels are there.
- Newer GM opti
- Newer GM water pump
- Taylor wires
- MSD 6al or whater it is
- MSD coil
- Brand new Pioneer stereo and front and rear speakers
- Brand new OEM replacement bilsteins and SLP springs
- SLP loud mouth
- Stainless SLP catless y pipe with stock manifolds
- Hurst shifter
- Summit brand drilled and slotted rotors front and rear
- Hawk pads front and rear
- Ram HD done about 8k miles ago
- SLP 160
- SLP fan switch
- And he gave me a replacement glasstek ram air hood
Here are some pics. Just got home.