I dont know if any of you recall but i always seem to find crazy random deals. I bought that 1LE of craigslist with 71k miles for 1200 bucks...and now I have this!
Car is a 1995 Firehawk #46 of 671Black 6speed ttop car! and the kicker. The car is a factory red leather car. Car has 76k miles on it.
- Drivers door WILL NOT OPEN lol. this will be interesting
- Needs fuel pump. Car has compression but cranks and cranks. No rail pressure
- NEEDS paint VERY bad as you can see in pics
- Red seats are MIA but the door panels are there.
- Newer GM opti
- Newer GM water pump
- Taylor wires
- MSD 6al or whater it is
- MSD coil
- Brand new Pioneer stereo and front and rear speakers
- Brand new OEM replacement bilsteins and SLP springs
- SLP loud mouth
- Stainless SLP catless y pipe with stock manifolds
- Hurst shifter
- Summit brand drilled and slotted rotors front and rear
- Hawk pads front and rear
- Ram HD done about 8k miles ago
- SLP 160
- SLP fan switch
- And he gave me a replacement glasstek ram air hood
got any left over LT1 parts? Long tubes? I also want an LS1 rear end
hows life treating you?
They always are. Nope my LT1 is finally getting some things. Corsa cat back and just picked up a OEM ram air hood and box. Next will be longtubes(maybe) and a throttle body. Possibly an intake manifold. Its just my cruiser.
It's good been super busy with school and work but that should all change for the better here soon! I also need to sell my formula to lower the amount of fbodies we have lol. Too many projects at once. 4 plus daily cars is way too many lol
__________________ The Garage Ornament. - 1996 Triple White T/A Vert. The Weekend Warrior. - 2009 Pontiac G8 The Daily. - 2010 Scion xD