Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Headed to Orlando!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 01:07 PM
...with cheese.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headed to Orlando!

I'll be starting UTI the 10th of October, I just wanted to see if anybody else on this board is headed my direction. http://www.fuelslut.net These guys are mostly from Orlando too I've gathered.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:57 AM
10 Second Club

look forward to checking out your ride and running ya

fuelslut=gay lol
Old 08-24-2005, 12:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Got Me SOM
look forward to checking out your ride and running ya

fuelslut=gay lol

Wow
Old 08-24-2005, 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

id stay away from that bunch. check out this local orlando club. metrowestmusclecars.com
Old 08-24-2005, 06:28 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah most of the Fuel **** guys are nothing but a bunch of **** talking punks!
Old 08-24-2005, 07:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hope you have a good time. orlando and tampa are FULL of big time racing.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SOMWS62001
id stay away from that bunch. check out this local orlando club. metrowestmusclecars.com
is there something scary about us?

Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
Yeah most of the Fuel **** guys are nothing but a bunch of **** talking punks!
**** talking punks?

would that be like me calling corvette drivers middle aged guys with small dicks?
Old 08-25-2005, 07:47 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sparky t/a

**** talking punks?

would that be like me calling corvette drivers middle aged guys with small dicks?
Old 08-25-2005, 09:03 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sparky t/a

**** talking punks?

Yeah you guys are real scary.

And there you go talking ****. I highly doubt you would have the ***** to say that to my face!
Old 08-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Launching!

And there you go talking ****. I highly doubt you would have the ***** to say that to my face!
Whats with the e-thuggin?

I hang out at the corner of orange and 50. I go as 50_Dave. If you wanna hear that phrase, ill gladly give you the oppurtunity. If you wanna run, ill spot you a few cars.

And wolverine there, being the good fuelslut that he is, may even spot you a few buslengths.

Last edited by 50_Dave; 08-25-2005 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-25-2005, 09:48 PM
11 Second Club

i'm a regular on the board... been to a number of meets.. always been a bunch of nice guys
Old 08-25-2005, 09:48 PM
On The Tree

i asked the "scary" thing to the guy who recommended that a domestic muscle enthusiast stay away from us.

how did i talk ****? you called fuelslut people **** talkers, i called corvette drivers old people with short dicks.

id bet there are more 45-50+ year old vette drivers than there are **** talkers in fuel ****.

ill be up at the corner in a couple weeks, i can repeat myself in person if it would make you feel better. i have no shame, if i have something to say ill say it.

and why is it ok for you to talk **** about our club, but when i make a joke about vette drivers you jump at your guns and basically say im not man enough to say it to your face?

i too would like to race your superior machine.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:00 PM
On The Tree

also, did you expect us to come over here and kiss your *** or something? you are over here trashing something that means alot to us, id expect alot worse treatment from you guys if i posted on some other site about the ls1tech **** talkers, they're all rich guys who dont touch their own cars and think they know what they're talking about.

we're all about the domestic cars, a big percentage of our club is made up of ls1/lt1 cars. ive never had a problem with anyone on here before, but i get told from other people about how some guy is trashing us.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SOMWS62001
Ya, check them out. At that site you have the founder so antistreet racing that he will ban you if you set up a street race on the site or at their meetings.

Then in the next cheek, he posts kills of his fiance in their mustang from street racing adventures. I believe the url he meant to post was MetroSexualCars.com.

Armegeddon has built a go car. Not a stand by it and look pretty car. If wearing pink shirts with the collar up is your thing, then you will feel good in MMC, however if you wanna cut it up, shoot the ****, and find some racing, then there are some other sites to check out. Orlandoforums.com, fuelslut.net, and a couple others.

Last edited by 50_Dave; 08-25-2005 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

My experience with fuelslut is that they tend to stick to themselves. Very clique-oriented. It's hard to race them w/o blatantly calling someone out. Very secretive.

To the original poster:
Worse come the worse, you can just go with some friends of yours and see a bunch of sweet cars gathered together.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 5POINT7
My experience with fuelslut is that they tend to stick to themselves. Very clique-oriented. It's hard to race them w/o blatantly calling someone out. Very secretive.

To the original poster:
Worse come the worse, you can just go with some friends of yours and see a bunch of sweet cars gathered together.
I can understand where you are coming from. You cant come out 1 night and expect to be apart of the family. These are people that have been around eachother for 5 years or more for others. You will find it can be hard to get a race at first since we are all skeptical on who might be a cop and who might be for real.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 50_Dave
I can understand where you are coming from. You cant come out 1 night and expect to be apart of the family. These are people that have been around eachother for 5 years or more for others. You will find it can be hard to get a race at first since we are all skeptical on who might be a cop and who might be for real.
couldnt have said it better.

i myself am from the miami/keylargo area and im a member. it started with finding the site and then coming up to hangout and race, ive been stuck ever since then, i love hanging out with the fellow ***** and meeting new enthusiasts.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If wearing pink shirts with the collar up is your thing, then you will feel good in MMC, however if you wanna cut it up, shoot the ****, and find some racing, then there are some other sites to check out. Orlandoforums.com, fuelslut.net, and a couple others.
OWNED!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2005, 01:53 AM
Teching In

Yes, we are all the worst bunch of guys you have ever met. In fact, I don't know how we stand each other as it is.

Originally Posted by 5POINT7

To the original poster:
Hey man, I havent seen you out there since you were asking about nitrous from Ben. How's the car going? I have a newly added stage 4 clutch myself.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:04 AM
Teching In

**** I missed all the action.

But yea just come out and mingle... nobody at the corner has a problem with new people there but you cant expect them to come and find you.

Quick Reply: Headed to Orlando!