Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Who needs a brand new Huron Speed v2 T4 kit? Best price out there...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 10:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who needs a brand new Huron Speed v2 T4 kit? Best price out there...

Price change:

Anyone who wants the complete kit its yours. Brand new, $1900 shipped to your door , straight from Huronspeed..

Well first off this is not in the f/s section, because I dont have it yet. Finacial problems unfortunately happen at home, like I thought they might, so I couldn't swing $10k+ to build the car the way I would have liked too.

I put down a $750 , non refundable deposit down on a new Huron v2 T4 kit ( NO A/C ) , as I made a rushed decision not thinking about the long run, and all the added costs.. That was my fault.

Basically I'm trying to just have someone buy my deposit, and then they would ship it to you. So not only will you get the group pricing, but you can purchase my $750 deposit for $600.. So an additional $150 off the already low group buy pricing..

So, If anyone is interested the breakdown is this -V2 T4 Kit ($2075 TOTAL, $1325 due when kit ships) Sorry about posting here, If it is in the wrong spot , please move it.

Last edited by comatoastWS6; 05-17-2015 at 11:04 PM.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:23 PM
On The Tree

Would anyone from huron like to chime in?
Old 04-14-2015, 08:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im sure someone will respond.Theyre usually pretty quick to.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:33 PM
Staging Lane

I believe they spoke about a situation like this in the group buy thread....
Old 04-14-2015, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

The GB thread is locked , so I haven't seen it. Usually ...Casey was in constant contact within literally hours in response at the latest.

Last edited by comatoastWS6; 04-16-2015 at 09:14 AM.
Old 04-15-2015, 07:25 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

I have not received any e-mail's from you or any at all in regards to a topic of this nature.
e-mail me direct at: huronspeedproducts@gmail.com , my e-mail or PM's on here do not go unanswered for more than a couple hours at most unless I am sleeping.

Edit: also GP thread is still available for viewing so you can read all of the information if you did not happen to read it before.

Jon

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 04-15-2015, 11:01 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

hello!

I feel like I owe an explanation here, I just spoke with Jon about this as well.

this was an honest mistake, sometimes when dealing with a lot of customers I get a little scatter brained. I was under the impression that I had responded to you, and that I was waiting for a phone call from you to discuss how to move forward with your situation. I just went through my emails, and that response was never sent.

this is 100% my fault.

but I would like to let everyone know that I would NEVER intentionally just ignore someone. this is my full time job, and I would never risk Huron Speeds good name intentionally by not responding to someone. as you mentioned, during the GP I was responding very quickly, mostly because I didn't leave the computer for most of the duration of that sale!

I hope this clears everything up, and I sincerely apologize for giving you the impression that I was intentionally not responding.

-Casey
Huron Speed

YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS TURBO!
CASEY@HURONSPEED.COM
TWITTER @HURONSPEED
Old 04-15-2015, 11:29 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by comatoastWS6
Would anyone from huron like to chime in?
what are you wanting them to say exactly? Pretty simple if you ask me, you want to sell your kit. Unless I am missing something......
Old 04-15-2015, 01:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Huron Speed
hello!

I feel like I owe an explanation here, I just spoke with Jon about this as well.

this was an honest mistake, sometimes when dealing with a lot of customers I get a little scatter brained. I was under the impression that I had responded to you, and that I was waiting for a phone call from you to discuss how to move forward with your situation. I just went through my emails, and that response was never sent.

this is 100% my fault.

but I would like to let everyone know that I would NEVER intentionally just ignore someone. this is my full time job, and I would never risk Huron Speeds good name intentionally by not responding to someone. as you mentioned, during the GP I was responding very quickly, mostly because I didn't leave the computer for most of the duration of that sale!

I hope this clears everything up, and I sincerely apologize for giving you the impression that I was intentionally not responding.

-Casey
Huron Speed
Its all understood man, and thanks for the reply. I understand you guys are busy, and are constantly answering phones, and sending out emails to current, or potential customers, and things happen , as there is so much going on all at once.. I didn't know if something happened or you guys were busy or what, but like usual, you guys did right , and continue to have some of the best service out there! It really is pretty amazing the quality of Huron s service with only 2 people, with the amount of traffic and support you guys do over the net, phone and email.. So once again I'm sorry about all the confusion I caused on my side..

Last edited by comatoastWS6; 04-15-2015 at 01:52 PM.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by red_00z28
what are you wanting them to say exactly? Pretty simple if you ask me, you want to sell your kit. Unless I am missing something......
Long story short. I just wanted to offer the group buy pricing on my turbo kit, plus an additional $150 off.. So I just wanted to make sure that is was OK with Jon and Casey , as they would be shipping it to a different customer, and I didn't know if I was allowed to do that.. Had some financial issues , so I am having a garage sale ( of sorts ) basically it would just be direct shipping to the new customer, and leaving me out of the equasion, also would eliminate me buying out the turbo kit, getting it shipped to me, then having to ship it again, to the new purchaser.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:30 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Long story short. I just wanted to offer the group buy pricing on my turbo kit, plus an additional $150 off.. So I just wanted to make sure that is was OK with Jon and Casey , as they would be shipping it to a different customer, and I didn't know if I was allowed to do that.. Had some financial issues , so I am having a garage sale ( of sorts ) basically it would just be direct shipping to the new customer, and leaving me out of the equasion, also would eliminate me buying out the turbo kit, getting it shipped to me, then having to ship it again, to the new purchaser.
gotcha
Old 04-15-2015, 02:13 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Its all understood man, and thanks for the reply. I understand you guys are busy, and are constantly answering phones, and sending out emails to current, or potential customers, and things happen , as there is so much going on all at once.. I didn't know if something happened or you guys were busy or what, but like usual, you guys did right , and continue to have some of the best service out there! It really is pretty amazing the quality of Huron s service with only 2 people, with the amount of traffic and support you guys do over the net, phone and email.. So once again I'm sorry about all the confusion I caused on my side..
hey man, all's well that ends well. no harm no foul, and whatever other old sayings I can think of! lol.

but for real, no harm done! sorry for the slip up!

-Casey

YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS TURBO!
CASEY@HURONSPEED.COM
TWITTER @HURONSPEED
Old 04-16-2015, 05:36 AM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

FWIW

I've been talking to Jon for well over a month asking questions about a kit.....and I think a couple PM's with Casey.......I get replies in minutes......but no more than a few hours usually. I'm in the Middle East right now too and I'm 8 hours time difference.....

If I get a kit...its definitely gonna be from Huron Speed. I understand more than anyone that shops give a lot of attention to potential buyers, compared to the customer that has already paid for something..............I just don't get that feeling at all from Huron Speed.

Old 04-16-2015, 05:40 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by LS6427
FWIW

I've been talking to Jon for well over a month asking questions about a kit.....and I think a couple PM's with Casey.......I get replies in minutes......but no more than a few hours usually. I'm in the Middle East right now too and I'm 8 hours time difference.....

If I get a kit...its definitely gonna be from Huron Speed. I understand more than anyone that shops give a lot of attention to potential buyers, compared to the customer that has already paid for something..............I just don't get that feeling at all from Huron Speed.

Thanks, we really appreciate it! We absolutely value our all of our customers, potential or current. We understand that without customers, we are nothing. There is nothing better to us than returning customers, which shows that they were happy with us the first time around! We always strive to make each customer as satisfied as possible and treat everyone the same, current or potential as in the end, current customers we want to come back for any and all of their future needs!

Jon

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Old 04-21-2015, 05:55 PM
On The Tree

bump for A good deal
Old 05-17-2015, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Bump up for price cut!!

Quick Reply: Who needs a brand new Huron Speed v2 T4 kit? Best price out there...