Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Is Forced Inductions dot com still in business?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2015, 05:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 527 Likes on 357 Posts

here in oregon a lot of guys use bell turbo down in corvallis. nicest guy ever.
Old 12-19-2015, 05:30 AM
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by truckdoug
here in oregon a lot of guys use bell turbo down in corvallis. nicest guy ever.
Can't find them. You have a link to a website..?

Old 12-19-2015, 07:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 130 Likes on 78 Posts

Still haven't heard back from them since 12/7/2015. No emails, calls, nothing.
Old 12-19-2015, 07:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 130 Likes on 78 Posts

That would be nice to know. When I ordered a brand new Turbonetics tc 76 from them a few years ago, they were very responsive and delivered it quickly. I guess they don't regard their repair business as highly.

Originally Posted by LS6427
OK....so the question is:

Who else can custom build a turbo. Rebuild and repair turbos.

What other company can we go with. Because hell if I'm waiting that damn long for what I need. I was going to use them. I emailed them yesterday with questions and pricing.

What other company is good, or better...?

Old 12-19-2015, 10:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mightyquickz28
Still haven't heard back from them since 12/7/2015. No emails, calls, nothing.
No surprise. Once they get your money it's a ghost town over there. I dealt with this years ago as have many other people.
Old 12-19-2015, 10:44 AM
Banned

On another note....

Why doesn't everyone pay with credit cards or debit cards. After a few weeks you can just reverse the charges. I do it all the time if I don't get things on time. I just reversed charges on 4 brand new chrome wheels because the manufacturer TRIED to say the first set did NOT have manufacturing defects and cannot warranty them because the finish was starting to flake off. Yet, 3 chrome plating companies I drove the car to looked at them and told me it was a prep issue underneath the chrome plating. So I just purchased a whole new set, as soon as they hit my doorstep 3 days later.....I reversed the charges. Done. I got my brand new set of rims and I still have the original set here with me too. Its been 3 months and theres nothing they can do about it. I made the warranty decision for them.

So why doesn't everyone use the power of the credit card/debit card.....? It will make a company fix their shitty ways....or go out of business.

If I order a turbo from anyone, it better be at my house in 2 weeks...MAX. Or the charges will be reversed. Simple.

Thats how my bank operates...they are awesome. If I tell them to remove a charge, it gets done while Im on the phone, no questions asked. They do not care about the vendors......they give me my full credit back and they tell the vendor to go after me. Its great. Suntrust Bank........they rule.

Old 12-19-2015, 03:29 PM
Launching!

On another note....

Why doesn't everyone pay with credit cards or debit cards. After a few weeks you can just reverse the charges. I do it all the time if I don't get things on time. I just reversed charges on 4 brand new chrome wheels because the manufacturer TRIED to say the first set did NOT have manufacturing defects and cannot warranty them because the finish was starting to flake off. Yet, 3 chrome plating companies I drove the car to looked at them and told me it was a prep issue underneath the chrome plating. So I just purchased a whole new set, as soon as they hit my doorstep 3 days later.....I reversed the charges. Done. I got my brand new set of rims and I still have the original set here with me too. Its been 3 months and theres nothing they can do about it. I made the warranty decision for them.

So why doesn't everyone use the power of the credit card/debit card.....? It will make a company fix their shitty ways....or go out of business.

If I order a turbo from anyone, it better be at my house in 2 weeks...MAX. Or the charges will be reversed. Simple.

Thats how my bank operates...they are awesome. If I tell them to remove a charge, it gets done while Im on the phone, no questions asked. They do not care about the vendors......they give me my full credit back and they tell the vendor to go after me. Its great. Suntrust Bank........they rule.

I've bought 2 turbos from forced inductions and had great service and got the turbo when they said I would.
As for reversing charges, a lot of these companies like forced inductions and ptc don't charge your card till the part ships.
Old 12-19-2015, 03:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

On another note....

Most of us don't want to commit fraud, that why. Your the reason prices get raised. Someone else will pay an increase so you can be an ***.
Old 12-19-2015, 03:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dmracing
Most of us don't want to commit fraud, that why. Your the reason prices get raised. Someone else will pay an increase so you can be an ***.
If it was fraud, banks would not be allowed to reverse charges. Use your head, thats pretty obvious.
I guess you would rather gamble and take chances.....not me. Especially in this dirtbag industry. Many many dirtbags out there. And things fall apart when they know they are going out of business soon, thats when they start screwing everyone.

Reversing charges is protecting the customer. If the vendor wants to fight it....let them do the work to get paid. If they are right, a court will award them the funds. Pretty simple. The manufacturer that said my 8 month old chrome wheels were starting to flake and bubble up from underneath the chrome plating.....was caused by my brake dust. Yet, 3 independant chrome shops that looked at it all agreed it was poor prepping BEFORE they were chrome plated. So the manufacturer asked me to spend my money to ship them back so they can inspect them....hahahaha Like they were going to then agree and say it was a manufacturing defect....yea right. The 3 independent companies and many people on this site confirmed it was defects.....
So **** them.....I got my new set of 4 wheels MY WAY. And it says a lot when they don't even call once to fight it.....they let it go because they knew they were going to screw me if I sent the wheels back.
I WIN......

Thats not fraud. Thats getting what I paid for.

Thats why I will always buy products using a credit or debit card. If a vendor is straight up with me.......they have no worries.

People like me keep vendors honest.

Old 12-19-2015, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Got my turbo I ordered on Black Friday. Only problem was he charged me full price and not the Black Friday price. I have to call Monday and see what happened.
Old 12-19-2015, 08:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

I was not charged until the turbo shipped.
Old 12-19-2015, 10:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

If it was fraud, banks would not be allowed to reverse charges. Use your head, thats pretty obvious.
I guess you would rather gamble and take chances.....not me. Especially in this dirtbag industry. Many many dirtbags out there. And things fall apart when they know they are going out of business soon, thats when they start screwing everyone.

Reversing charges is protecting the customer. If the vendor wants to fight it....let them do the work to get paid. If they are right, a court will award them the funds. Pretty simple. The manufacturer that said my 8 month old chrome wheels were starting to flake and bubble up from underneath the chrome plating.....was caused by my brake dust. Yet, 3 independant chrome shops that looked at it all agreed it was poor prepping BEFORE they were chrome plated. So the manufacturer asked me to spend my money to ship them back so they can inspect them....hahahaha Like they were going to then agree and say it was a manufacturing defect....yea right. The 3 independent companies and many people on this site confirmed it was defects.....
So **** them.....I got my new set of 4 wheels MY WAY. And it says a lot when they don't even call once to fight it.....they let it go because they knew they were going to screw me if I sent the wheels back.
I WIN......

Thats not fraud. Thats getting what I paid for.

Thats why I will always buy products using a credit or debit card. If a vendor is straight up with me.......they have no worries.

People like me keep vendors honest.

So I am clear on this. You bought a set of wheels and had issues with the finish. They wouldn't fix the issue so you bought a second set of wheels and then filed a dispute to stop payment and then kept both sets of wheels?

1. You only get to keep one item in a warranty situation. Keeping two means the vendor went above and beyond or you stole the original item that should have been sent back.

2. Purchasing an item and then promptly cancelling the payment after receiving the item is theft. For the same reason you can't track down and rob the business of the exact amount for the first set of wheels, you also can't fraudulently cancel a payment after receiving the item you paid a second time for.

3. Doing this after something is shipped to you is a form of mail fraud I believe and is a federal offense. Enough said on that.

Yet, you are the one supposedly keeping them honest.
Old 12-20-2015, 01:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This place has been a riot lately lol.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1bdbrd
So I am clear on this. You bought a set of wheels and had issues with the finish. They wouldn't fix the issue so you bought a second set of wheels and then filed a dispute to stop payment and then kept both sets of wheels?

1. You only get to keep one item in a warranty situation. Keeping two means the vendor went above and beyond or you stole the original item that should have been sent back.

2. Purchasing an item and then promptly cancelling the payment after receiving the item is theft. For the same reason you can't track down and rob the business of the exact amount for the first set of wheels, you also can't fraudulently cancel a payment after receiving the item you paid a second time for.

3. Doing this after something is shipped to you is a form of mail fraud I believe and is a federal offense. Enough said on that.

Yet, you are the one supposedly keeping them honest.
There's always some guy that can't understand a post.....so lets help you out.
First, if this was mail fraud, then there's millions of people every day committing fraud...because reversing charges for dozens of reasons is done every day....AFTER products have been shipped. Thats friggin hilarious.

When I sent the company 10 detailed up-close high-def photos of how the finish was bubbling up like pieces of sand trying to break through the chrome finish and a few areas that had spidering veins running like rivers and a bunch of areas that were about to flake off. Not to mention areas that had a golden color starting to become apparent........
And after going to 3 chrome shops (really 4) and showing the chrome plating experts the wheels up-close to inspect.........they came back with a stupid ****** email saying....."Oh, that was caused by brake dust, you don't keep the wheels clean." hahahahahahaha.......
And after showing the photos to a lot of people here.....everyone agreed, 100% of the experts and car people........that it was due to POOR PREPPING before the wheels were chrome plated.

SO......this company wanted me to spend my money to send the wheels back to them....$150.00 in shipping. So these dishonest thieves can call me on the phone to tell me that it was caused by brake dust and that they will not warranty their wheels. THEN...I would have to spend another $150.00 to ship them back to me so I can bolt up wheels that look like **** after 8 months.....

So....I ordered another set. Received the wheels. Reversed my charges, which is 100% legal and proper to do in the banking industry.

I sent the company one last email saying if they want to inspect the original set of defective wheels THEY will have to pay for the shipping. The wheels are sitting at my house, unused, waiting for the rightful owner (this company) to pick them up. I have one set of good wheels....I paid for one set of good wheels.....I will roll around on a good looking set of wheels that I paid for.

NOW...if this company would have looked at the pictures and said..."wow, this looks like it could certainly be a prep issue and now the chrome is plating is being affected.......please send us ONE wheel and we will verify and then warranty the wheels.|

Then I certainly would have sent them the wheel with the worst surface damage for them to inspect in good faith. BUT they stupidly started with the "brake dust" bullshit.

So if you and anyone else doesn't see this as a big company NOT standing behind their product and their warranty.....thats your choice.

All I know is this: I paid for one set of good wheels......and I have one set of good wheels.

If the company wants their set of **** wheels.....come get them.

Oh.....one more thing that I know: When they saw the charges reversed...THEY DID AND SAID NOTHING. They know they were trying to just not honor a warranty that had merit to it. And if I had to prove with expert witnesses in the chrome plating industry that this was a manufacturers defect....they would LOSE. THEY KNOW IT. I even sent the photos to a chrome plating shop local to where this wheel company is in case they wanted to TRY to fight me. I would then have an expert in their town that could come and give expert opinion.

Case closed...I win....and rightfully so.

And its funny....any time someone posts something on here about a race shop or vendor that is screwing them and "not doing the right thing".......everyone here jumps on the bandwagon....."sue them, go kick their ***, get a lawyer, reverse the charges, boycott them, post their name so we can smear the **** out of them, etc, etc, etc,.....

I post about a company doing "wrong-doing" to me.....and you say fraud, illegal, hahahaha.....thats some seriously funny **** man.......

Old 12-20-2015, 11:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You should ship back the defective wheels COD and call it a day. If the don't accept the charge for the bad wheels you know exactly where the company stands.
Old 12-20-2015, 01:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Purple Poncho
You should ship back the defective wheels COD and call it a day. If the don't accept the charge for the bad wheels you know exactly where the company stands.
Its very clear where they stand already.....what company takes no action on a reversed charge......none.

But you know what, next time I'm back home in the USA in a couple months, if the post office, UPS or Fedex will come pick them up and deliver them COD....I will definitely do that. I never thought to do that. I just figured why would they want them back, they're all damaged and nobody would even buy them as used.....they look terrible.

But I'll look into it....thanks for the idea.

Old 12-20-2015, 03:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

You issues with the first set of wheels is a civil issue. What you did with the second set of wheels is a criminal issue called fraud. But whatever. You can manipulate the law to suit you I guess.
Old 12-20-2015, 03:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by eviltwin_1987
You issues with the first set of wheels is a civil issue. What you did with the second set of wheels is a criminal issue called fraud. But whatever. You can manipulate the law to suit you I guess.
Absolutely not....they are fully entitled to have their crappy defective wheels back.....but it looks like they don't want to pay for shipping. I sure won't pay for shipping. I paid for one set of GOOD wheels and thats all I have in my possession....ONE SET of good wheels. The defective wheels are not my concern, I did not pay for a set of defective wheels. They just sent them to me, its their loss, they are their property, they can leave them sit or come get them. I should charge them storage fees....lol
If the COD idea works, great.

Fraud would be if I reversed the charges for the first set.....I didn't do that. I installed them and enjoyed them until they started looking like ***......

I then gave them 2 months to do the right thing. They chose to play word games and make me realize they would never warranty them. So really.....screw'em......I win. I will never, ever get taken advantage of my any company, especially with a rightful warranty claim. Not gonna happen........ever. Work to hard for my money risking my life every time I go to work out here in the Middle East........

Old 12-20-2015, 06:30 PM
8 Second Club

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

I bought a new S484 from Forced inductions. They said when it would ship out which was 2 weeks from the date I ordered it and it was on my doorstep exactly when they said it would be.

I referred them to a friend of mine who bought a billet S480 turbo from another company that ate itself within 10 passes and about 100 street miles. (Part was improperly balanced). My friend shipped it out to Forced Inductions next day air to see if they could save it even though he knew it was probably garbage from the amount of shaft play in it and the fact you could see the wear marks on both housings. It was scrap but they sold him a new S484 for well under the going price and had both turbos back to him, (He asked for the old turbo back for mock up) by the end of the week so he could make the race he was running in that coming weekend. Not only was their customer service amazing, but their turbo was an ANIMAL both in quicker boost and power made compared to the one it was replacing.

I will say they seem more focused on prioritizing racers over the street guys, but that's the nature of the business.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eviltwin_1987
You're wasting your time with that guy.

Quick Reply: Is Forced Inductions dot com still in business?