Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

99-02 Racetronix Hotwire Instructions

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 06:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default 99-02 Racetronix Hotwire Instructions

I recently bought a 99-02 racetronix kit with pump but received no instructions like the ones that come with the 98 harness that have instructions pics and steps. Anyone know where I can get this? I've tried racetronix's site and they told me to register on their forum. I have registered with two different emails and I am not getting any confirmation or anything. Any help would be appreciative.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:56 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

racetronix fuel pump questions. OK fellas it's fuel pump time for the z I plan on going with a racetronix pump and hot wire kit I would also like to replace the fpr and anything else that's even a remotely common issue mainly I'm just trying to drop the tank once and only once any advice and does racetronix sell a complete kit that will help make this a little less painful?
Old 03-17-2014, 08:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Get your own thread
Old 03-17-2014, 08:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Cstone812
Get your own thread

Damn he just came in and straight Hi-jacked your **** lmao.

Try contacting them directly!
Old 03-17-2014, 09:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

I've emailed the sales support email listed on their site and all he did was send me to their forum after I typed a paragraph asking for instructions which I thought was kind of rude. I've signed up with 3 different emails and I'm not getting any activation email at all. I'm able to log into my account though just not view anything so I sent a message to a mod on there with no luck. I've messaged the racetronix sponsor on here and they haven't responded even though they were commenting today. I can prolly figure it out but this being my first time installing this stuff the instructions would help me out. Getting kind of frustrated.
Old 03-18-2014, 12:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Hook the red fused power to the alternator

Run it down the frame rails following brake lines

Right before the driverside rear wheel on the frame rail there is a L bracket that 2 lines are passing through..

Unbolt it and add the ground wire w/relay and screw it back together. The relay is a weather pack connector so it'll be safe under there.

Then look up and you'll see some connectors plugged into the top of the frame..

They're all different so you can't hook it up wrong.

Unplug the connector and plug it into the hot-wire harness and plug the last connector back into the Spot that you just removed.. You'll se what I'm talking about when your down there..

That's it you're done!
Old 03-18-2014, 10:22 PM
12 Second Club

sorry for the thread Jacki thought I was starting my own thread but it piggyback your post
Old 03-19-2014, 10:18 AM
On The Tree

getting the harness over the gas tank is the hardest part. but make sure when you use their "new plug" that connects the top of the sending unit to the fuel pump that the red wire goes to positive on the pump and black to negative. for some reason my friends small harness was backwards causing the pump not operate properly.

Quick Reply: 99-02 Racetronix Hotwire Instructions