Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

How long will a 10 bolt last?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 08:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default How long will a 10 bolt last?

How long will a 10 bolt last before it breaks?
Old 06-09-2006, 09:07 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMFAO. You're such an *** Alam.

Well here I am going to try out my new .JPG that I just made, just for you. Us. All of us who tire of seeing the same questions when there are four long FAQs at the top.

Old 06-09-2006, 09:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have a boring job with internet access.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:14 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by alamantia
I have a boring job with internet access.
Me too!!
Old 06-09-2006, 01:10 PM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=keliente]LMFAO. You're such an *** Alam.

Well here I am going to try out my new .JPG that I just made, just for you. Us. All of us who tire of seeing the same questions when there are four long FAQs at the top.

If you dont feel like answering DONT!!! but let other people ask whatever the hell they want, this is not google for them to hit search everytime to read somebody's elses history.. it would help though so theres not too many thread with the same questions but thats why forums are, For PRO People I think They have better things to do than bother for this kind of questions
Old 06-09-2006, 01:54 PM
11 Second Club

Im sorry bro but I think when Im in this website that Im around family you know what Im saying, I would like to help everybody even with questions of how to start their cars, but you know, I just dont like when people ask, they might dont see that the thread with the same question is right on top but lately I read lots of thread of people asking something and people answering mean or saying that do a research and well Is my opinion but They shouldnt answer somebody maybe nobody will.
Peace here sorry I was just upset

http://www.myls1.com
http://www.newmusicstage.com

Last edited by Christian8A; 06-09-2008 at 09:13 AM.
Old 06-09-2006, 02:05 PM
TECH Addict

First of all what Alamantia posted was a joke, a satire of your thread. He is my buddy, that's why I called him an *** because I knew he was screwing around.

Secondly, I wasn't even telling you to search. I was just saying read the FAQ's posted at the very top of the page because they will answer a LOT of questions. They're stickied, they will always be at the top of the page so no one has to hunt or search for them.

Would you rather post and wait a day to get responses, or read it for yourself and save some time?
Old 06-09-2006, 02:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by keliente
First of all what Alamantia posted was a joke, a satire of your thread. He is my buddy, that's why I called him an *** because I knew he was screwing around.

Secondly, I wasn't even telling you to search. I was just saying read the FAQ's posted at the very top of the page because they will answer a LOT of questions. They're stickied, they will always be at the top of the page so no one has to hunt or search for them.

Would you rather post and wait a day to get responses, or read it for yourself and save some time?
You are right, nobody wants I totally agree, however, after reading FAQ's some people still hast to be sure of something before they spend 3000$ bux, nobody wants to buy the wrong stuff. I have actually done tons of mods to my car, I've been in all that, but now Im making one with Technical support fully Illustrated to help other people and I was really asking stuff that some newbies will ask, Like I said sorry bro Nothing to hold here, peace