General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Cursed Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 02:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cursed Camaro

I've had my '01 for a little over a year now. Drive it like crazy, still roarin down the roads. I've noticed, however, that it seems to have some bad juju on it. Nothing mechanical or anything, aside from a bad thermostat. What I mean is that things get destroyed around it.
For the first couple of months that I had the car I used to race people a lot. It was my first fast car and I was loving it. But people kept wrecking around me. One was a ricer who failed to notice the ONE car on the road with us and plowed right into the back of it. Another was an idiot who lost control of his Vette (brand new...still had the temp plate in the window) and slammed into a concrete highway divider and spun around behind me, barely missing my ***. Another time, some dude in a '97 camaro, blew his engine while racing me.
Fast forward several months to a time when I'm more cautious and don't street drag anymore. I'm in my car with my cousin, telling him about these incidents. He starts spouting this stuff about my car having a curse and killing other cars. I laugh with him about it and gun it as we're taking an onramp onto the freeway. Right was we fly past a 4runner we hear this loud BOOM and for a split second I think that the engine blew or something. I look in my mirror and see that one of the 4runner's tires blew and chunks were flying everywhere.
My cousin, who is superstitious to a fault, is completely convinced that my car is cursed. Any thoughts?
Old 05-16-2012, 04:12 PM
On The Tree

LMAO, I'm not superstitious but that is pretty funny. You should get some kind of morbid custom license plate.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:16 PM
11 Second Club

the touch of death. dun dun dun.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:46 PM
On The Tree

Post pic of said cursed car so people in Albuquerque can stay the hell away from it lol.....

Hell the way I look at it, better there car then yours. Just warn friends and family, don't be a DB lol.....

On the other hand it could be useful for stupid drivers you encounter!
Old 05-16-2012, 05:14 PM
On The Tree

all these bad things happen around it and its still in one piece. id call that a lucky car.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Staging Lane

^^^^YES, That's a lucky car! ^^^^ That's a normal everyday here in Houston..
Old 05-16-2012, 06:59 PM
Teching In

My car is the opposite.. i got it a year ago and since then, someone has opened their door as i was driving by and scratched the hell out of my door (their insurance paid for it), another time i was eating with my wife and the car was parked and i come out and find out someone sideswiped me and ran(came out of my pocket to fix), it also got keyed (on the bubbling sail panel(excuse to get me a carbon fiber panel)) but i dont know where because i have cameras where i live and where i work, checked both and didnt see anything... Also my boss backed into the side of my car one day... of course he fixed it.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Stay away from my car!!
Old 05-17-2012, 10:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IIILuisIII
My car is the opposite.. i got it a year ago and since then, someone has opened their door as i was driving by and scratched the hell out of my door (their insurance paid for it), another time i was eating with my wife and the car was parked and i come out and find out someone sideswiped me and ran(came out of my pocket to fix), it also got keyed (on the bubbling sail panel(excuse to get me a carbon fiber panel)) but i dont know where because i have cameras where i live and where i work, checked both and didnt see anything... Also my boss backed into the side of my car one day... of course he fixed it.
Where did you get the carbon fiber sail panel?
Op, you have a lucky *** car not a cursed one.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TEXASLESS
^^^^YES, That's a lucky car! ^^^^ That's a normal everyday here in Houston..
QFT! Houston is death

Quick Reply: Cursed Camaro