General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

I Beat The Ticket And F%$ked The Cop!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 02:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Beat The Ticket And F%$ked The Cop!!!

i posted a tread about 2 months ago about my first ticket. reckless driving (spinning) the cop was a total dick. there was gravel all over the road, it just stoped raining and i did spin that much. the cop spun his car around in the road (slid off the road while doing so) just to come get me. i was nice to him and he gave me nothing but ****. young punk this, fast car that... anyways i left there with my first ticket a reckless driving. i went to court to fight it yesterday. i brought pictures of the area that it happened with all the gravel still in the road, i brought weather reports showing just over 1" of rain, a clean driving record for the past 4 years. after i presented all of my evidence the cop looked like he knew he was fucked then the judge actually asked to see the video from the cop car QUOTE " to see if he (me) is telling the truth about your (the cops) reckless driving druing the pursut" after about a 30 min break to get the video we watched the vid. the video came on as the blue lights on the car came on. by this time i had allready done my spinning and was past the cop right after the lights came on the cop car pulls a u turn gets on the gas, slides off the road into the ditch ( the whole time the cop is saying O ****..O ****), then comes after me WIDE OPEN, you can see me pulled over on the side of the road at least about half a mile ahead and the cop is still WIDE OPEN! comes right up on me slams on the brakes. then everything that was said by both me and the officer was on tape! him being an *** and me taking it like a bitch! after the video was over the cop tried to speek up to defend himself. the judge stoped him looked at me and appologized on behalf of virginia!! dismissed the entire ticket! and went on to bitch the cop out! "miss use of athourity"..." Blaten disregard for personal saftey"..."grose neglagence" it was the funniest **** i have ever seen!!! the cop came over to me shook my hand and told me he was sorry, and that i never had to worry about him agen!( what ever that means). now guys dont get me wrong i do aprove of cops they keep us safe and undercontrol. but i also feel what comes around goes around and that cop was a ******* and he got FUCKED for it! it was just nice to finally see one of those cops that think they are bad *** and better then god get brought back down to human level.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

nice

Old 06-21-2007, 03:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

awesome.

i used to be fucked over by cops all the time....... but i cut my hair, trimmed my goatee, and got older....

now they dont bug me... hell, i got pulled for a headlight out, AND 4 month expired tags... and got a warning. woot.

(headlight and tags will be fixed this weekend..)
Old 06-21-2007, 03:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thats sweet.

I take my tickets to court and always win. Some of them are on a power trip.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:14 PM
TECH Addict

Nicely done!!
Old 06-21-2007, 03:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hawaiianpunch01SS
i posted a tread about 2 months ago about my first ticket. reckless driving (spinning) the cop was a total dick. there was gravel all over the road, it just stoped raining and i did spin that much. the cop spun his car around in the road (slid off the road while doing so) just to come get me. i was nice to him and he gave me nothing but ****. young punk this, fast car that... anyways i left there with my first ticket a reckless driving. i went to court to fight it yesterday. i brought pictures of the area that it happened with all the gravel still in the road, i brought weather reports showing just over 1" of rain, a clean driving record for the past 4 years. after i presented all of my evidence the cop looked like he knew he was fucked then the judge actually asked to see the video from the cop car QUOTE " to see if he (me) is telling the truth about your (the cops) reckless driving druing the pursut" after about a 30 min break to get the video we watched the vid. the video came on as the blue lights on the car came on. by this time i had allready done my spinning and was past the cop right after the lights came on the cop car pulls a u turn gets on the gas, slides off the road into the ditch ( the whole time the cop is saying O ****..O ****), then comes after me WIDE OPEN, you can see me pulled over on the side of the road at least about half a mile ahead and the cop is still WIDE OPEN! comes right up on me slams on the brakes. then everything that was said by both me and the officer was on tape! him being an *** and me taking it like a bitch! after the video was over the cop tried to speek up to defend himself. the judge stoped him looked at me and appologized on behalf of virginia!! dismissed the entire ticket! and went on to bitch the cop out! "miss use of athourity"..." Blaten disregard for personal saftey"..."grose neglagence" it was the funniest **** i have ever seen!!! the cop came over to me shook my hand and told me he was sorry, and that i never had to worry about him agen!( what ever that means). now guys dont get me wrong i do aprove of cops they keep us safe and undercontrol. but i also feel what comes around goes around and that cop was a ******* and he got FUCKED for it! it was just nice to finally see one of those cops that think they are bad *** and better then god get brought back down to human level.
hey man...was it a city cop or what? just curious...i know how the state men are around va. since it's my neck of the woods...and btw...you aren't far from me...i'm over the mountain coming towards glasgow...hit me up man
Old 06-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Launching!

it was a STATE COP!!! that made it even better!
Old 06-21-2007, 03:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

in your stroy what do you mean that you were spinning????
Old 06-21-2007, 04:14 PM
Launching!

UM... tires moving faster then the vehicle.. not trying to be a smart *** but how do you explain spinning as anything other then spinning? o and by the way your car sounds badass in the clip!!
Old 06-21-2007, 04:19 PM
TECH Resident

Wow Wow Nice
Old 06-21-2007, 06:07 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

Always nice to hear about an impartial judge that's actually willing to listen to your side of the story and give you a chance to prove it.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:17 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by RPM WS6
Always nice to hear about an impartial judge that's actually willing to listen to your side of the story and give you a chance to prove it.
true that, most judges take the side of the cop right away. a lot of cops, not all (i know there are some on this board) abuse there athority(cant spell?). especially small town cops.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

It is all one big system, that you and I pay for, so I have no problem respectfully fighting every ticket I get unless impossible like expired sticker etc.. I've beat a few speeding tickets even when the cop showed up for the judge. Anyway, congratulations. Sounds like that cop was a real self righteous dick. I'm glad the cops are out there too, and I respect them, but I've seen some of them really be a total dick just because they can and they get off on the power trip. Congratulations to you.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great story. glad to see you got out of it.

I don't know where some cops get off on the whole lecture thing. Just give me the dam ticket and get on your way!
Old 06-21-2007, 07:13 PM
TECH Addict

i remember your story, fiero boy gave you a hard time and then we rode his *** hard, conngratulations and i am happy this thing worked out, and if fiero boy reads this phug you for being a complete and total jerk to this guy when he was in the right!
Old 06-21-2007, 07:17 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's pretty cool about the judge.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hell yeah man! I'm glad u stuck up for yourself b/c the cops in VA are usually dicks!
Old 06-21-2007, 07:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Very very nice! Congrats.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:38 PM
TECH Regular

Very nice I too beat a reckless!!!! If you get a reckless and it sticks man oohh man that will mess your insurance up!!!! my officer was an *** to, he actually told me to get my *** out of the car, But....Ill pay a blood sucking lawyer before i pay that *** hole cops salary any day!! CONGRATS!!
Old 06-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Former Vendor - No longer Vendor

This has made my night awesome!