Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

listen to this

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default listen to this

I guess its got Jet Hot lt's, and TSP duals, but are they the bullets or sweet thunders? I am gettin a set of Jet hots and TSP duals with the bullets so im tryin to get an idea as to what its going to sound like. lemme know what you think

http://www.ls1sounds.com/true_duals/...S6-driveby.MPG
Old 03-26-2006, 07:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Link did not work for me
Old 03-26-2006, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds real good...
Old 03-26-2006, 10:00 PM
11 Second Club

OMG bullets are soo loud!!! have you seen one? it is a strait tube, you can see right through it and around inside edges it has holes and on the other side of that is the 1/8th inch of sound, muffler material!!!

It is going to be loud as hell and sound mean as hell!

my exhaust was pacestters to 3" true dual into 2 bullets that dumped at the real axle, I was at work and the rockford fosgate rep came by with a Bass car (one with a **** ton of subs in it) and they had a db meter, the rockford car put down 141db my exhaust came in at 142.6db at WOT!!!! 150 db can stop the human heart and a jet taking off is around 140 db

so they are going to sound loud as hell!

*edit* my car was louder then that one in the video, at night you can litteraly and i mean litteraly because i tested this, you can hear my car for over 2 miles away if i got WOT *edit*

Last edited by markp03; 03-26-2006 at 10:07 PM.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:47 PM
Launching!

lol well hopefully the guy ships it all out 2marrow. im very excited. there are a couple mean sounding gto's, stangs and vettes around here, hopefully this puts them to shame.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:58 PM
On The Tree

yeah sounds like bullets, I had those before the sweet thunders. They have a very clean sound to them.

and btw 150 db may stop a 95 year old's heart, but not your average person's.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by markp03
OMG bullets are soo loud!!! have you seen one? it is a strait tube, you can see right through it and around inside edges it has holes and on the other side of that is the 1/8th inch of sound, muffler material!!!

It is going to be loud as hell and sound mean as hell!

my exhaust was pacestters to 3" true dual into 2 bullets that dumped at the real axle, I was at work and the rockford fosgate rep came by with a Bass car (one with a **** ton of subs in it) and they had a db meter, the rockford car put down 141db my exhaust came in at 142.6db at WOT!!!! 150 db can stop the human heart and a jet taking off is around 140 db

so they are going to sound loud as hell!

*edit* my car was louder then that one in the video, at night you can litteraly and i mean litteraly because i tested this, you can hear my car for over 2 miles away if i got WOT *edit*
markp03 is not lying either! i have the sweet thunders on my duals and i've already been stopped by base security for being too loud and i never get WOT on the military installation i'm on. i showed them the mufflers and they couldnt do anything about it. i get complaints from tenants in the morning when i start up. then i set car alarms off through parking lots just cruising in 1st gear up and down aisles. go with either muffler because i've witnessed everything and they are all loud. basically they just have different tones at different rpms. pm me with an email address and i'll send you a video i made last weekend.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Launching!

wow the more i watch that vid the more excited i get....
Old 03-27-2006, 04:03 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by W8S SS
markp03 is not lying either! i have the sweet thunders on my duals and i've already been stopped by base security for being too loud and i never get WOT on the military installation i'm on. i showed them the mufflers and they couldnt do anything about it. i get complaints from tenants in the morning when i start up. then i set car alarms off through parking lots just cruising in 1st gear up and down aisles. go with either muffler because i've witnessed everything and they are all loud. basically they just have different tones at different rpms. pm me with an email address and i'll send you a video i made last weekend.
spazzyfry123@yahoo.com

Thanks!