Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ugh!!!! I wish.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2004, 04:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ugh!!!! I wish.....

I hate what this has turned in to. If I had the power to make a post and lock it I would. Presuming I could sticky it for a short period as well.

Any of the posts I have made recently were simply to inform. For those of you who felt the need to bash, etc, without first hand facts...its not fair. Of course I appreciate the support...but most of it is unfair.

Those of you who have experienced problems yourselves...you have a right to post your story. If you have personally (in person with your own eyes) have been witness to a situation, I believe you have reason to post as well. But to repeat others stories, etc...is not fair. Those of you who had great experiences with a product that is mentioned in a thread like mine. Great. Post your success, in your own post. When the two of you ( good & bad) are combined it turns in to a worthless thread and goes off topic, or gets locked.

Look at all of the threads that started out factual, and informational that got closed or deleted because of those who had no need to post. There are a lot of people who wont be able to get ALL the facts because these are gone.

I know its too much to ask, and will never happen. But it seems so simple to keep it to the facts, rather than what really happens.

Feel free to move this post, or delete it. I know it doesnt belong here...but the people in this forum are the ones who I am speaking to.
Old 03-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Banned

So what were the deatils of your situation? I would think that people should know, rather than it be deleted to cover for a sponsor
Old 03-02-2004, 04:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hugger SS
So what were the deatils of your situation? I would think that people should know, rather than it be deleted to cover for a sponsor

its been a sticky at the top of the section for quite some time

guess your just looking for another repeat post
Old 03-02-2004, 04:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think your posts are good info. There will always be bashers and supporters chimming in. But i think the info you have is important and should be heard. Even if it hurts others. Sometimes the truth hurts
Old 03-02-2004, 04:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea, its stickied up top. Imagine how informative that Huge post would have been if it was only me, patriot, and other people who have viewed it first hand. Alot more informative than a the 185 posts where 100+of them werent helpful
Old 03-02-2004, 04:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Tally TransAm
its been a sticky at the top of the section for quite some time

guess your just looking for another repeat post

WTF? do you just follow my posts and make your jackass coments?

I didnt see the sticky.....I guess I missed the thread where you were perfect
Old 03-02-2004, 04:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it has nothing to do with making jackass comments or being perfect

every patriot post you are a part of revolves around "go with absolute, they rule!!" yes, they do, and they make great heads, but the technical merit is where???

the over half dozen post regarding the same fuggen topic and situation are getting really annoying, especially since its been stickied at the top for at least today, possibly yesterday
Old 03-02-2004, 04:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hugger SS
WTF? do you just follow my posts and make your jackass coments?

I didnt see the sticky.....I guess I missed the thread where you were perfect
Ironic on the jackass statements, I loved yours in the 'patriot heads' thread
Old 03-02-2004, 04:49 PM
Banned

you can suck a nut, too
Old 03-02-2004, 04:51 PM
6600 rpm clutch dump of death Administrator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Tally TransAm
it has nothing to do with making jackass comments or being perfect

every patriot post you are a part of revolves around "go with absolute, they rule!!" yes, they do, and they make great heads, but the technical merit is where???

the over half dozen post regarding the same fuggen topic and situation are getting really annoying, especially since its been stickied at the top for at least today, possibly yesterday
Guys, your little exchange is exactly whay threads get locked. No noe needs a private conversation between the two of you carried out in a public post. Take it offline.

Todd, I am sorry to hear about your heads and the issues you are having. I hope that everything can get worked out to your satisfaction. I posted some possible issues that I have seen with cylinder heads that have dropped seats before. I don't know if it applies to your case or not. Anyhow, I wish you the best on getting this resolved. I will say that I have met Terry on several occasions, and he has always struck me as a good guy who is willing to work with you. I hope you and he can get this squared away.
Old 03-02-2004, 05:12 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

yet another fine example of how a thread can start out professionally and be ruined by the comments and childish exchanges of a select few members.

grow the hell up please. This is a tech forum, not a childhood chat room.