Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Thanks Virginia Speed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Thanks Virginia Speed!!!

I read the apology thread Virginia Speed made and I wanted to post up my recent experience with them. I want to start by first saying I have no idea why they felt they needed to apologize in the first place. I have called them several times in the last month and they have always been very helpful and very courteous to my many stupid questions. I have finished installing the cam and spring kit they speced and sold me. I for one will be doing all of my buisness in the future with them. So far everything they have advised me on this camshaft selection has been 100% on the money. I can not wait to finish tuning this thing out and seeing exactly what it will do. I have no doubt it will do exactly what they say it will.

Thank you Shawn and Ed for all the help, your time, and your expertise. Ed I look forward to tuning this thing out with you.

Scott in Hobbs New Mexico with the GT-88 rear mounted 408 and your VTC-3 cam.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:27 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Texas_WS6
I read the apology thread Virginia Speed made and I wanted to post up my recent experience with them. I want to start by first saying I have no idea why they felt they needed to apologize in the first place. I have called them several times in the last month and they have always been very helpful and very courteous to my many stupid questions. I have finished installing the cam and spring kit they speced and sold me. I for one will be doing all of my buisness in the future with them. So far everything they have advised me on this camshaft selection has been 100% on the money. I can not wait to finish tuning this thing out and seeing exactly what it will do. I have no doubt it will do exactly what they say it will.

Thank you Shawn and Ed for all the help, your time, and your expertise. Ed I look forward to tuning this thing out with you.

I will second the good experience. I have had quite the nightmare with my car over the years and even though Ed isn't finished with the tune yet, he has done more for my car than 3 other tuners combined.

I have seen much more from this shop than I expected and look forward to working with them more in the future. They have earned my trust quickly!

Matt
Old 01-18-2010, 07:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Boy, they sure are getting a lot of great press lately. I'm going to check them out.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:47 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Texas_WS6

The difference between BEFORE we posted our "apology thread" and your experience is the people up front.

Thanks for the props BTW!
Old 01-18-2010, 07:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by WKMCD
Boy, they sure are getting a lot of great press lately. I'm going to check them out.
You ought to do that. We're waiting on your call now..............
Old 01-18-2010, 11:52 AM
FormerVendor

Thanks man,glad you're happy-you will be even happier when you take it to the track
Old 01-18-2010, 07:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am counting on VA Speed to step up, as I am local.

Do you guys lock tunes??

sorry for the Hijack
Old 01-18-2010, 07:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by danf1000

Do you guys lock tunes??

sorry for the Hijack
I can't speak for Ed but he's tuned my car many times through it's many iterations and has never locked the tune or the tunes of many of my friends who go to VA Speed and Automotive Technologies before that.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:21 AM
Banned

Do you guys lock tunes??

sorry for the Hijack
Step up to what?

No, I do not lock tunes.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Do you guys lock tunes??

sorry for the Hijack
I do not mind Hijacks if it is for a positive benefit to you, but if you have something negative to say here please edit or remove your post and start your own thread to discuse it. I started this thread because I do deal with Virgina Speed and I personaly have had no neative experience with them. I read the entire thread they started with thier appoligy in it. I felt like the thread was unwarrented and I knew it was not posted by an upset customer but by them for their own reasons. I wanted to give possitive credit were credit was due. So please lets keep this thread possitve. If someone has something possitve about them then please post it up, and if you need to ask them a question for what ever reason do not hesitate in hijacking this thread. I do not mean to single you out or to come across wrong.

Please Edit/Delete/or explain what you ment.
Thank you
Scott

Quick Reply: Thanks Virginia Speed!!!