Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to LS1tech from WA

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to LS1tech from WA

Hey guys, I'm new to LS1tech, been around on svtperformance for a few years and I finally decided to create an account here. I have a few friends with camaro's and I am debating on getting a WS6. I currently have a 93 MR2, more info is in my sig, I love going to the track and respect all cars! Anyway just thought I would say hi!
Old 10-16-2008, 01:38 PM
Staging Lane

Welcome. Where at in WA do you live??
Old 10-16-2008, 01:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Trav's_TransAm
Welcome. Where at in WA do you live??
Walla Walla, small little town in the south eastern corner of WA. I'm always looking for some fun races so if anyone is in this area and wants a run shoot me a pm
Old 10-16-2008, 01:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by mr2cam
Walla Walla, small little town in the south eastern corner of WA. I'm always looking for some fun races so if anyone is in this area and wants a run shoot me a pm
I have been there a couple times. Im located in the Seattle area.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Welcome to 1tech
Check the Northwest Regional forum as well, most likely you will see folks you've met or find who is in your area.

And both of you need to read the sig rules - they are over limit but I won't kill em' yet
Old 10-16-2008, 02:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Welcome to 1tech
Check the Northwest Regional forum as well, most likely you will see folks you've met or find who is in your area.

And both of you need to read the sig rules - they are over limit but I won't kill em' yet
Thanks for the advice, and sorry about my sig, ill read the rules and fix it
Old 10-16-2008, 02:51 PM
TECH Veteran

No big deal but another moderator might kill it, just a heads up.

It's been a long time since I've been to Walla Walla, not that there isn't racing there but is it domestic or imports?

Check the Northwest forums for cars up for sale. Not sure if there are any WS6's but there might be, if anything it's closer to find one for sale
Old 10-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Teching In

No big deal but another moderator might kill it, just a heads up.

It's been a long time since I've been to Walla Walla, not that there isn't racing there but is it domestic or imports?

Check the Northwest forums for cars up for sale. Not sure if there are any WS6's but there might be, if anything it's closer to find one for sale
Well at our local 1/8th mile track it is about 95% domestics, I am one of the very few imports that go there but they seem to welcome everyone, and we have the typical Honda kids with big mufflers and HUGE tacs that like to float around and rev their engines but thats about it. I have been keeping my eye out for a WS6 for a while, they seem very hard to find in this area.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:24 PM
TECH Veteran

The Northwest regional forum is kinda messed up but you can find listings for Idaho & Oregon too. It would be worth checking out, a few have gone up for sale locally over the years. Sometimes a post you are looking for one gets responses of folks that know someone who has what you want but doesn't post here.

Nice to know you are moving to the darkside and there are more domestics than imports over there
Old 10-16-2008, 03:31 PM
Teching In

The Northwest regional forum is kinda messed up but you can find listings for Idaho & Oregon too. It would be worth checking out, a few have gone up for sale locally over the years. Sometimes a post you are looking for one gets responses of folks that know someone who has what you want but doesn't post here.

Nice to know you are moving to the darkside and there are more domestics than imports over there
haha I will probably be keeping my mr2 and getting a ws6 also, so I will be kind of half and half, I just miss the bottom end of a good ol V8, only thing I am worried about is the rear end, I hear the 10 bolts don't like to hold up to a lot of abuse, and im coming from a car where I can cut 1.5 60fts on the stock axles and tranny (180k all original). How expensive is it to put like a 12 bolt or ford 9" in an fbody?