Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Us vs The Cops

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 12:46 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Us vs The Cops

last night me and about 20 cars met up just to cruise around and what not, there were about 5 LS1 camaros, 4 LS1 WS6's, Turbo Cobalt SS, Turbo Silverado(fast), 2 bolt on silverados, 350z, two 5.0's and a few others. So we all head out to this local spot in our area which is big parking lot of a huge plant nursery. So about 30 minutes go by and were all out standing around in a huddle talking about our cars like car enthusiats do when out of no were 2 cops block off the first exit out, another two block off the back exit and then a helecopter over us.

at this point we are seriously like WTF, then another 5-6 cop cars show up at this point the cops jump out everyone freeze put your hands up get in you cars and sit, i mean these guys had shotguns drawn and the whole 9, we are so in shock everyone cant belive what is happening so we are all sitting in our cars the cops come over and make us all give our license and insurence information, they were like you guys dont have anything better to do with your time but tresspass, then the police cheif(the biggest ******** there) says i could take you all to jail and tow your cars away right now and our department will have fun driving them in the morning....

at this point everyone is pissed and my GF who has the 350z was on here phone texting and the head cop or whatever says put that ******* thing away do you know i can arrest you for that. i cant belive how far these cops went to just break up a few cars in a parking lot. i thought cops couldnt bring there guns out unless they had a cause but i guess i was wrong....
Old 11-30-2008, 01:12 AM
TECH Resident

that's bullshit, but i'm not surprized!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2008, 01:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Man, that sounds like some bullshit to me. If they had no reason to come up there, and you weren't doing anything wrong, then he was full of **** and he knows it. Sounds to me like some of those guys need to learn what abuse of power means.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You sure it was the Cheif there? Did he have stripes on the sleeve of his shirt?

There not allowed to do that UNLESS they were given a tip that you guys were about to do something illegal.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by whytryz28
You sure it was the Cheif there? Did he have stripes on the sleeve of his shirt?

There not allowed to do that UNLESS they were given a tip that you guys were about to do something illegal.
he said he was the cheif and that he could do whatever he pleased, his uniform was diffrent then all the others. and we were not doing anything illegal or any burnouts, none of that just standing and talking about who would run what when the track opens back up next season
Old 11-30-2008, 01:43 AM
TECH Addict

That sux.

I went on a cruise. Drove down to the spot where we usually stop and bs. On the way back they shut the road down and make all the cars turn on a side street. They chewed our asses to death! No guns tho. By the time we were leaving, the cops and us were cracking jokes and laughing. Some of those cops have/had fast cars and raced a lot. They don't mind us going on a cruise or nothing it's just that when two people slow down to 20 miles an hour and back up traffic, people get pist. That's the only reason we got stopped. We had 30 complaints going up there and then 20 on the way back lol. Sorry for highjack.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

**** the PO'lice

no but seriously.... that **** is weak sauce i hope someone got that on tape.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KyleLs1
**** the PO'lice

no but seriously.... that **** is weak sauce i hope someone got that on tape.
ironically almost everyone had a video camera and NO 1 got it on video, one guy had his camera out and the cops made him turn it off
Old 11-30-2008, 02:12 AM
Banned

u kids need to read up on your civil rights.
they are civil servants paid by jon Q taxpayer,
nothing more. i wish i could have been there to
make them feel as dumb as they did back in high
school when they were gettin wet ******* and hucklebucks
and shoved in lockers, hence the reason they became pigs
in the first place. lol cops make me sick.
next time you get harrased start asking for thier names and badge
numbers and write it all down so your representation will know who to sue first
as dog pack style harresment is illeagal.

the worst part is the prking lot you were in is private property and they
have no rights on provate property unless called by said owner. if thats not the case
tell officer dikweed to suk a deek and go find your lost cat.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:10 AM
Staging Lane

total bullshit, this could be overseen by a local meat wagon chaser in your area! Hope fully your local paper or even stl. paper with a good reporter would bust this open like preseents under the tree on xmas. This is a form of harassment and a violation of personal rights, even for trespassing guns did not have to be drawn. The only thing that was being done is that you and your buddies where used as a exercise. To train the other baged monkeys on how to properly contain a situation of multiple people in one area. It's pretty bad when the local police waste tax dollars and time to treat a bunch of guys like thier commiting murder!
Old 11-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GT67METHV
u kids need to read up on your civil rights.
they are civil servants paid by jon Q taxpayer,
nothing more. i wish i could have been there to
make them feel as dumb as they did back in high
school when they were gettin wet ******* and hucklebucks
and shoved in lockers, hence the reason they became pigs

in the first place. lol cops make me sick.
next time you get harrased start asking for thier names and badge
numbers and write it all down so your representation will know who to sue first
as dog pack style harresment is illeagal.

the worst part is the prking lot you were in is private property and they
have no rights on provate property unless called by said owner. if thats not the case
tell officer dikweed to suk a deek and go find your lost cat.

That doesn't go for all of us!

With that said... What they did was illegal. What you should have done was filed harassment charges the following morning. With so many different people that were there it wouldn't have been difficult. While we can do "safety checks" as we like to call them at local businesses to prevent loitering we can't do what they did. I've actually had this happen to me once with a group of friends. I waited for the bitchassness to really get going before I pointed out I was a cop to them. They were pissed about it but knew they were in the wrong. The blocked us all off in a gas station parking lot. You really need to get everyone involved to file complaints!

The best thing to do is have meetings in businesses that are open 24hrs a day like a sonic or other fast food restaurant. When they ask you to leave tell them you're paying customers for that particular business. Make sure you nose is clean though, because their are ********* out there.

As far as what Confuzed said.. we are allowed on private property if its a business. Laws for a residence are different.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:18 AM
Staging Lane

i had something similar happen to me several years back. i saw a bunch of cars in a Luby's parking lot so i thought i would drop in an see what everyone had going. a bunch of nice cars there. i didn't even get parked before the police had us blocked off. they took everyone's DL and insurance then wrote everyone there a Loitering Ticket. i wasn't even in the parking lot for more then a couple minutes. for all they knew i was driving thru. it didn't matter though. i went to court and they gave everyone probation for Luby's for a year. talk about a way to hurt a business. i don't eat there but there must have been nearly 40 people there. if all 40 ate there on a regular basis then that is a good amount of cash that the business won't be getting for a year.

sorry to hijack, it turned out that there was a great deal on increase in drug trafficing thru white color areas and they were trying to crack down. the issued a new ordinance stating that warnings would be issued for each area, after that tickets would be written regardless of whether or not you got a warning. turns out they had issued a warning for that area the night before. of course i didn't know any of this was going till later. seems a little far fetched to me but that is what they did.

my point is, that they may have been doing the same thing to you guys though i highly doubt it.

i have all the respect for the law and the people that serve it. but obuse of the law should not be tolorated by law abiding citizens.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:33 AM
TECH Addict

I thought about going into a long reply about this but some of it was already addressed. Some issues I don't see as consistant.
1. If the Police Dept is large enough to have an eagle, the chief was not there. They work bank hours.
2. If an eagle was up they didn't have it up for some car guys in a parking lot, they thought it was something else or they got bad info.
3. Police just have to act in Good Faith, although if these circumstances are true, that might be questionable.
4. As mentioned, businesses are different especially if a blanket trespass was issued, that makes the business open to Police to enforce.
5. If they were conducting a credible investigation, being on a cell phone is obstruction and possibly an Ofc safety issue.
In closing, if this is all true, they could've handled it better, but the sue happy idiots out there need to get their facts straight. I usually stop by and talk to the guys that do a little late night racing, but I'm willing to be there is more to this. Imagine you get info that a large group of people are gathering in a parking lot and arguing and have weapons..... we prepare for what we are given. Not everyone is as innocent as they seem.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:46 AM
TECH Addict

Besides not all cops are the same. I set the high school bench press record as a freshman, played on the Varsity football team, 2 time state wrestling champ, I'm a nationally qualified bodybuilder and have been doing MMA for 9 years. No wet ******* or locker incidents for me. That being said I'm also not a jerk and have never hurt, tased, or drawn down on a person that didn't end up a convicted felon. You have good and bad in every proffession. Look up "adrenalin dump". Something you experience when you have been in more high risk situations then you can count and have had to shoot and kill a 17 year old because he was shooting at innocent people and then you. Sometimes we "over react" to gain compliance and prevent a bad situation. If what you say was true then they acted innappropriately after learning you guys were honest and good citizens.
And for the record, we are paid by John Q property owner
Old 11-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Banned

oh boy! i smacked the hornest nest now.
so the 3% of you jarheads didnt
get wedgies, and your sneakers tossed
on the schools roof....you're still trying to
compnsate for your baby pop c*ck issues.

i have many friends that are cops/oinkers
and luv the service i provide. ( dee-bolll a boms)
but even they are the skum of the earth,
hipocrits as far as the eye can see.
do as i say, not as i do. lmfao!

sleep tight.

p.s now go find my cat!
i think it went thataway! <---->
Old 11-30-2008, 12:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sleep tight.

p.s now go find my cat!
You love to stir **** up don't you?
Old 11-30-2008, 12:08 PM
Banned

the world loves drama...
all i do is provide a better
way to entertain the masses.

ya~mean!?

but like my sig says, your only as good as your word.
i never lie or embelish facts...i'm not the norm,
i'm one of gods mutant prototypes, to valuable to die,
yet to weird to live...say lah vee.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sleep tight.

p.s now go find my cat!

I'm not a cop and i have been arrested a couple times. Im not proud of it but they were DOING THEIR JOB. You ever think people actually want to help keep their country clean and protect law abiding citizens? You arrogant peice of trash. Just because someone is a cop doesn't mean they were picked on or any other **** reason you can come up with. I may disagree with some of their judgements and some of their actions but i am glad we have the police system we do or things would be all hell. Maybe you should pull your head out of your *** and go find your own god damn cat. You sir a
Old 11-30-2008, 12:52 PM
Banned

they have a job...and so do i...
to make you all amped up enough to
spew your own mental midgets at a
bright screen. adaboy! let it all out,
no1's watching. ha!
Old 11-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Staging Lane